PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 12:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

mdavis735 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Yay Longhorns
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:29 PM
Sexy Mama!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ⌥ saumaun ☢ View Post
Here's a quick update/teaser of the Carbon/Red theme... Almost done!

Gosh, Very Very Nice!! (I'm on 6.5.x - I'm jealous!! )

Hypnotic2010 Custom PPCGEEKS and XDA Developers search tool
Old 04-12-2010, 01:02 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvettejudd View Post
I'm just not quite as tall - only 5'10"! lol

P.S. Longhorns grow 'em tall .... You're so much fun, Saumaun....

P.S.S. I needed to change that pic - thanks for reminding me.... lol
Welciome back yvette...been kinda quiet without you around...you sure must feed that boy good...wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ⌥ saumaun ☢ View Post
Here's a quick update/teaser of the Carbon/Red theme... Almost done!
Nice work saumaun...I really like the scrollbars...and the carbon flavor is really nice...is the slider coming with the theme?

Also I think Super Mario Bros 3 World Map 4 is better than 6...hehehehe...that is awesome man..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavis735 View Post
Yay Longhorns
Not a college fan...BUT...yes the Longhorns rule but thats only because Hank Hill from King of the Hill said so...love that show...

Last edited by tjELITE; 04-12-2010 at 01:08 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

DaddyLongLegs is becoming a great contributor

Something new with this ROM that hasn't happened with any of the 8+ or so MightyROMs I've used on this phone...my green LED just keeps on flashing and never stops. I have no notifications that I'm ignoring or something. I even rebooted the phone...just keeps flashing green! Quite annoying. Does not happen on stock ROM. Any advice would be greatly thanked
Old 04-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyLongLegs View Post
Something new with this ROM that hasn't happened with any of the 8+ or so MightyROMs I've used on this phone...my green LED just keeps on flashing and never stops. I have no notifications that I'm ignoring or something. I even rebooted the phone...just keeps flashing green! Quite annoying. Does not happen on stock ROM. Any advice would be greatly thanked
See this post:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=593

Since you've been having this on the last 8 ROMs, the fix in that post might not work for you, but it's a start and worth trying out at least...
Old 04-12-2010, 03:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

DaddyLongLegs is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
See this post:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=593

Since you've been having this on the last 8 ROMs, the fix in that post might not work for you, but it's a start and worth trying out at least...
Thanks given, however if you re-read my post you will see I said it has *not* happened until now; the other 8 ROMs or so never gave me this problem.

Also, I appreciate your link, but I still like the flashing green light to indicate a missed call or new text message. I just don't want it blinking damn near 24/7!
Old 04-12-2010, 03:34 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Thanks given, however if you re-read my post you will see I said it has *not* happened until now; the other 8 ROMs or so never gave me this problem.

Also, I appreciate your link, but I still like the flashing green light to indicate a missed call or new text message. I just don't want it blinking damn near 24/7!

Did you go into the Sounds and select Message or Text Message and select a time limit for the flashing light? I know after you run the cab it allows you to change from not having a notification light to a No Time out limit. When it was first released Sprint had not allowed the user to have the option and Juggs created a fix and now all is good in Mightyland!

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 04-12-2010 at 03:37 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:

that post is slightly misleading. it will not disable your blinking light. it will fix the notification options for the blinkin light. So, it's what you need. Everyone needs to install it on MightyRom cause it's broken. Just do what Dapb said and you'll see.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:21 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:

My bad... Must've read through your post a little too quickly and mis-read that. I usually try to keep my posts simple without too many details so as not to confuse people, but I think I confused you more than I helped you out...

The incessant blinking light is due to a bad Sprint notification .dll that was inadvertently cooked into Mike's ROM

The post I linked earlier contains the fix allowing you to control when the light shuts off. Install it, then do what monkey4u said and go into the notifications menu and kill all lights until it stops blinking

Last edited by Eschelon; 04-12-2010 at 04:23 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey guys,
I am having a little problem. Its nothing with the ROM at all as far as I know, but something that it annoying me and would like to resolve it if possible. I do not want to double post so here is the link....
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=117854

any help or Ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2