PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 11:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
I will clear it up for you all soon. . . I had soo much running I crashed my pc lol.. thank you all for the feedback.. This theme does NOT change your clock or taskbar.. it does ur dialer. .. highlight presses.. and slider icons etc.. ! I try to keep a stock theme if you think of it that way like the same as mike does with a rom to let the users choose what else they want to do!

Thank you so much for the clarification.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:12 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Thanks for the insights bro. But isn`t there a way to get it without those two options you mentioned, HCT or MaxManila? It has been reported that both when not cooked in the rom cause all kinds of glitches.
Thanks
Yes, there's another way, but it involves editing the manila files yourself - not necessarily an easy task...

Just try Co0kie, i'll bet you'll be surprised how stable it is. If you don't like it, just uninstall
Old 04-09-2010, 11:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Themes By Purian

MightyMike and Purian TF3D / Sense UI Themes are made exclusively for MightyROM's and are guaranteed to work with current ROM builds without creating any compatibility issues. These themes include a wide array of edits that may not be copied, used or re-distributed on other ROM's without the consent of MightyMike and Purian

The Official 1st Released MightyROM 2.5 Theme
Introducing :
MightyROM BlueSatin R3BORN

Get it Here

Theme includes:
400+ Custom Images
2 Full Tsk's to Choose
BlueSatin Dialer & Slider
Blue Highlight Press's throughout the entire OS

Not Included:
Taskbar
Clocks
Call History Hometab Mod

*Enjoy*

*Special Thanks
MightyMike
Ziggy471
Santod
Eschelon
Brivers
Cmylxgo

Note: If you have a custom dialer or clock installed already, please uninstall this theme will overwrite it. A note to all users, it's not good to overwrite a cab with another cab with the same file names just different work. This will cause things to break.!

All is updated on page one as well!

Thanks
Old 04-09-2010, 11:21 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Thanks Purian! Is there any reason why this wouldn't work with Impact?
Old 04-09-2010, 11:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Thanks Purian! Is there any reason why this wouldn't work with Impact?
Yea impact is an older build, with a verizon base, different dialer and OS.. I wouldnt suggest using it on that one unfortunately.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:45 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Yea impact is an older build, with a verizon base, different dialer and OS.. I wouldnt suggest using it on that one unfortunately.
Thanks, I guess I'll wait for the new impact.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Looks good Purian, I'll try it when I run a hard reset tomorrow.

Also, did you have links to your taskbar/clock that you used for your screen shots?

Phantom's 6.5/6.5x Modified Lock Screens
Old 04-09-2010, 11:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Talking Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

You the man you the man you the man PURIAN,...WOOT!!!
Let the themeing begin!
Thanx for the hard work on this and other theme's PURIAN!!!=D>
Old 04-10-2010, 01:15 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Ok so is anyone else getting errors when trying to download some cabs from the MightyRom Wiki page?? It keeps saying that I dont have permission to access the downloads. It keeps taking me back to ppcgeeks but it says something about administrator or something and it wont let me download the cabs. Any ideas??

BTW...THE BLUE SATIN THEME IS EFFIN LOVELY!!
Old 04-10-2010, 01:25 AM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Ok so is anyone else getting errors when trying to download some cabs from the MightyRom Wiki page?? It keeps saying that I dont have permission to access the downloads. It keeps taking me back to ppcgeeks but it says something about administrator or something and it wont let me download the cabs. Any ideas??

BTW...THE BLUE SATIN THEME IS EFFIN LOVELY!!
Here's why:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1158
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2