PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 04:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

is anybody having a problem with the usb mode when connected to a pc/laptop or ps3?

im noticing most of the time when i connect with my ps3 it asks me do i want to use it as a usb and i click yes on the phone but the ps3 never shows my device afterwards, and neither does my laptop most of the time....but the phone is charging and everything so its connected securely its just not being read by the laptop or the ps3 most of the time....anybody else experiencing this? any fixes?

Last edited by deadwrong03; 04-21-2010 at 04:27 PM.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:29 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by responseataol View Post
I cant find that phone setting to stop the screen from flashing when getting a call and while on a call -- anyone help?

Thanks!
I posted an answer for this a few pages back, but you might have missed it. The screen turning on and off is caused by a proximity sensor near the earpiece of the phone that turns the screen off when the phone is held up by your face. However, it's not 100% reliable.

There is no simple setting to shut this off. The only way to kill the sensor is to make a registry edit that will completely kill the HTC dialer, thereby disabling the proximity dll with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by bast525 View Post
Look I know this isn't a big deal and probably no one really is bothered by this... but why is opening the \Windows\ folder SOOOO slow on this rom? I like this rom for the most part but I find I do go into the Windows folder quite a bit (especially when setting up a rom for the first time) and it drives me nuts that it takes 8-10 seconds to open, even with Show All Files unchecked.

On the stock 6.1 or 6.5 roms it only takes about 2 seconds to open this folder... why does it take so long on Mighty?

Main reason I want Mighty is for Sense 2.5... I don't suppose there's a cab to install 2.5 onto a stock 6.1 rom?
This is caused by the scores of manila files that are located in the \Windows folder. If the long load time is unbearable either a) create shortcuts to specific folders in the \Windows directory so that you can bypass the long loading time when trying to reach a \Windows dir subfolder, or b) set your file explorer to hide hidden and protected files and you'll find that it loads much faster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
Im apparently "almost" there.....needs moar spam
I know you were just teasing so this is absolutely not directed at you, but I'll use your post as an opportunity to warn anyone that thinks about actually doing this: Spamming and posting junk posts simply for the sake of boosting your post count is called 'postwhoring' and could get you banned if a moderator having a bad day catches you doing it.

You are warned
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

Druu is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlbrav1518 View Post
How are you using BeeJive? I can't use it with MightyRom or Mr. X rom. When I use it, it kills my keyboard and all other buttons except the End Button. Do you or anyone else have a fix for this? This even happens after a fresh hard reset, nothing installed but beejive. I have a Verizon TP2.
I've had a similar problem...well the exact problem, but with different programs. Do you use S2U2 at all? My issue was the same thing, losing hardware keyboard, and all the buttons on the front except the end button, and it seemed to be an issue with using S2U2 and S2P at the same time. What apparently fixed it was setting the S2U2 display mode to GDI, then changing the S2P display mode to rawbuffer. Not sure how to fix your issue, but the symptom is exactly the same, so maybe this little bit of info will help.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

oldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

So I know an update is coming, but how soon Mike? My friends new TP2 just arrived today and I want to know if I should let him sit on the stock for awhile or go ahead and put him on the current one. I don't want to have to re-update it again in a few days , he's not a compulsive flasher like the rest of us and I don't want to redo all his stuff again so soon.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:33 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

And away we go again with the polls..... Show your support to your favorite.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=118769

Give some
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpueblo View Post
So I know an update is coming, but how soon Mike? My friends new TP2 just arrived today and I want to know if I should let him sit on the stock for awhile or go ahead and put him on the current one. I don't want to have to re-update it again in a few days , he's not a compulsive flasher like the rest of us and I don't want to redo all his stuff again so soon.
He hasn't said. I think the earliest that it woule be is when the thread reaches 2 million views, based on mike post yesterday. Since its only at 186,000 or so we got a ways to go, but with everyine excited about the new update who know how quick that could be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
Yes I have ALL the boxes checked .. even the download when connected via USB is checked and it doesnt work.. is this supposed to be running in the background or something? what tells it to download I dont see a service or notification..
I am not the most technical person here, so forgive my lack on knowledge. from what I know yes it is kind of supposed to run in the back ground, but i have never ever seen and kind of notification. I am sure that someone here has more information than me and can help you out.
Sorry I wasn't able to help you more.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

atlbrav1518 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druu View Post
I've had a similar problem...well the exact problem, but with different programs. Do you use S2U2 at all? My issue was the same thing, losing hardware keyboard, and all the buttons on the front except the end button, and it seemed to be an issue with using S2U2 and S2P at the same time. What apparently fixed it was setting the S2U2 display mode to GDI, then changing the S2P display mode to rawbuffer. Not sure how to fix your issue, but the symptom is exactly the same, so maybe this little bit of info will help.
Appreciate the info...but I don't use those. The only time I have this issue is with BeeJive running. Maybe BeeJive uses GDI or something. Idk.

Old 04-21-2010, 05:41 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpueblo View Post
I would leave it stock...or it gives you a chance to maybe teach him how to flash so when the update hits he will know what to do...my boss had me flash his TP2 to the last WAR update the day before the new 3.23 ROM was released then 2 days later he fried the touchscreen with a blowtorch
Old 04-21-2010, 05:46 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

show them who runs the show everyone

Old 04-21-2010, 06:50 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Just an FYI to all using Google Maps. Version 4.1 is out with voice...been using it all day without a hitch. Very nice. Be sure to upgrade to it......hint hint MIKE!

Edit....eh...here ya go..make life easier.
Attached Files
File Type: cab GoogleMaps4.1.CAB (1.28 MB, 84 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by OR78; 04-21-2010 at 06:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2