View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 04:29 PM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by responseataol View Post
I cant find that phone setting to stop the screen from flashing when getting a call and while on a call -- anyone help?

Thanks!
I posted an answer for this a few pages back, but you might have missed it. The screen turning on and off is caused by a proximity sensor near the earpiece of the phone that turns the screen off when the phone is held up by your face. However, it's not 100% reliable.

There is no simple setting to shut this off. The only way to kill the sensor is to make a registry edit that will completely kill the HTC dialer, thereby disabling the proximity dll with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by bast525 View Post
Look I know this isn't a big deal and probably no one really is bothered by this... but why is opening the \Windows\ folder SOOOO slow on this rom? I like this rom for the most part but I find I do go into the Windows folder quite a bit (especially when setting up a rom for the first time) and it drives me nuts that it takes 8-10 seconds to open, even with Show All Files unchecked.

On the stock 6.1 or 6.5 roms it only takes about 2 seconds to open this folder... why does it take so long on Mighty?

Main reason I want Mighty is for Sense 2.5... I don't suppose there's a cab to install 2.5 onto a stock 6.1 rom?
This is caused by the scores of manila files that are located in the \Windows folder. If the long load time is unbearable either a) create shortcuts to specific folders in the \Windows directory so that you can bypass the long loading time when trying to reach a \Windows dir subfolder, or b) set your file explorer to hide hidden and protected files and you'll find that it loads much faster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
Im apparently "almost" there.....needs moar spam
I know you were just teasing so this is absolutely not directed at you, but I'll use your post as an opportunity to warn anyone that thinks about actually doing this: Spamming and posting junk posts simply for the sake of boosting your post count is called 'postwhoring' and could get you banned if a moderator having a bad day catches you doing it.

You are warned
This post has been thanked 3 times.