PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 03:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

nismo95tt is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Thank you so much!

I don't know why...but I couldn't get online after a fresh hard-reset on Friday.

I had some friends in my area having similar issues with Sprint data, so I thought it might be an outage or maintenance....I even called Sprint, who confirmed that there was an intermittent outage in my area....

After 48 hours of no data, I started to doubt that an outage could/would last that long...Stumbled upon this post- tried out out- BAM data is working again

Thank you!

WTH...Not sure how this happened...never had to make this change before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBecker View Post
My TP2 wouldn't connect just last week after a new flash of the 3/23 ROM. Here's how to fix it:

START / SETTINGS / CONNECTIONS
Click the ADVANCED tab
Click SELECT NETWORKS
Set both options to SPRINT and click OK.

That fixed it for me. It was strange because it always worked before, but it's also been working ever since.
Old 04-25-2010, 03:52 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
3 ROMS.... that's all I will say
wth, i only got 2? lemme check my pm box, im sure its there. (wink) lol
Old 04-25-2010, 03:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
ooo. i hope 1 is a 6.5.x!
i wanna test it if it is. lol
Old 04-25-2010, 03:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I can't wait to see if one is an update of Impact..... I totally miss start on the bottom.... 6.5.x is the best IMHO (for me anyways)

(crossing fingers, legs, toes.......)
Old 04-25-2010, 03:58 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
I can't wait to see if one is an update of Impact..... I totally miss start on the bottom.... 6.5.x is the best IMHO (for me anyways)

(crossing fingers, legs, toes.......)
IMPACT is no more

but it has a new, more awesome-er name! lol
Old 04-25-2010, 03:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

echew is keeping up the good workechew is keeping up the good work

Quote:

WOOOT!!!
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Speaking of secret ways........

I just had an overall thought with cooked ROM's in general. Has anyone given thought to how underhanded someone could be as an "EVIL" cook, where they place some code that would capture and forward them all the passwords and and users names that people have stored in the Opera or IE cookies?

I am sure there is a ton more possibilities of what an "EVIL" cook could do right?

Not passing any judgement on ANYONE in particular. Just a general conspiracy theory after herb gardening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
U said you were running the SE beta correct? If so it should be there....ok figured it out...you are not on SE..I have secret ways of finding out things.....lol....that is why....sorry

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
IMPACT is no more

but it has a new, more awesome-er name! lol
i want it! gimme gimme gimme lol
Old 04-25-2010, 04:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Yes please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
are you asking for the cab?
Old 04-25-2010, 04:01 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

but...but...I don't have 3 phones....eek

Give some
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2