View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 05:41 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpueblo View Post
So I know an update is coming, but how soon Mike? My friends new TP2 just arrived today and I want to know if I should let him sit on the stock for awhile or go ahead and put him on the current one. I don't want to have to re-update it again in a few days , he's not a compulsive flasher like the rest of us and I don't want to redo all his stuff again so soon.
I would leave it stock...or it gives you a chance to maybe teach him how to flash so when the update hits he will know what to do...my boss had me flash his TP2 to the last WAR update the day before the new 3.23 ROM was released then 2 days later he fried the touchscreen with a blowtorch