View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 05:33 PM
bdurst08
Halfway to VIP Status

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpueblo View Post
So I know an update is coming, but how soon Mike? My friends new TP2 just arrived today and I want to know if I should let him sit on the stock for awhile or go ahead and put him on the current one. I don't want to have to re-update it again in a few days , he's not a compulsive flasher like the rest of us and I don't want to redo all his stuff again so soon.
He hasn't said. I think the earliest that it woule be is when the thread reaches 2 million views, based on mike post yesterday. Since its only at 186,000 or so we got a ways to go, but with everyine excited about the new update who know how quick that could be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
Yes I have ALL the boxes checked .. even the download when connected via USB is checked and it doesnt work.. is this supposed to be running in the background or something? what tells it to download I dont see a service or notification..
I am not the most technical person here, so forgive my lack on knowledge. from what I know yes it is kind of supposed to run in the back ground, but i have never ever seen and kind of notification. I am sure that someone here has more information than me and can help you out.
Sorry I wasn't able to help you more.