PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2010, 11:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Only 5 posts in over 10 hours? Granted most of that was overnight, but it's been morning now for several hours and things still aren't moving...

I can tell you guys that Mike doesn't want to release his new ROM until things start hopping a little more in this thread. Hintity hint hint

I actualy was just thinking the same thing. I live in the west coast and went to bed and woke up this morning and we were on the same page as when I went to bed. Suprising me especially since Mike has annouced a new release that is done.

But I will bite also. I can't wait for the new releases!!! BRING IT ON MIKE!!!
Old 04-23-2010, 11:44 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

So, the SE is done, we want to hit 2 million view...but we don't want to post Wh*re hmmm. WEll, the past roms were GREAT, smooth and now we want MORE and we want it NOW.

On a side note who voted already and who is left to vote?

Old 04-23-2010, 11:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

I voted.....and am looking forward to see the new SE!!!!
Old 04-23-2010, 11:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Only 5 posts in over 10 hours? Granted most of that was overnight, but it's been morning now for several hours and things still aren't moving...

I can tell you guys that Mike doesn't want to release his new ROM until things start hopping a little more in this thread. Hintity hint hint
I think it the calm before the storm.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Please read the entire post before you comment!

My comment would be this: "what the heck is there to talk about on in this forum right now? This ROM is so good that no one has any issues to discuss right?

Secondly, the comments people are making about Mike holding off on the SE release until there is more chatter, are either BS and have no truth, or Mike is a total ego maniac, for holding us at bay until he feels we have honored him enough to throw us a 'bone".

Now I don't know Mike at all, so I cannot comment, but giving the guy the benefit of the doubt that he is NOT an ego maniac (Mike, maybe you can clear that up?) I suspect that he is just not finished testing and regardless if there is one post to this board over then next week, or 10,000, he will release the darn update when he is ready.

Just relax everyone, Pleeeeeese!

Sifting through this forum with the 95% BS comments vs. acutal ROM questions or concerns is such a waste of time!

Ok, I have stepped off my soap box and eagerly await some fallout!

I am smiling by the way. Not really as angry as I came across!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
I actualy was just thinking the same thing. I live in the west coast and went to bed and woke up this morning and we were on the same page as when I went to bed. Suprising me especially since Mike has annouced a new release that is done.

But I will bite also. I can't wait for the new releases!!! BRING IT ON MIKE!!!

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
So, the SE is done, we want to hit 2 million view...but we don't want to post Wh*re hmmm. WEll, the past roms were GREAT, smooth and now we want MORE and we want it NOW.

On a side note who voted already and who is left to vote?
I am less than satisfied with those poll results!
Old 04-23-2010, 12:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

kronik420 is just getting started

Can't wait to see the new rom. Also has anybody figured out a fix for the sod issue. It still happens almost everyday sometimes twice a day.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:06 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

No i am not a maniac!

The ROM is "DONE" and being tested, but there are a few things that will be changing... small qwirks here and there.

I never hold rom releases back, you guys should know that!

When the ROM is ready to go live, like i say every release... You guys will know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Please read the entire post before you comment!

My comment would be this: "what the heck is there to talk about on in this forum right now? This ROM is so good that no one has any issues to discuss right?

Secondly, the comments people are making about Mike holding off on the SE release until there is more chatter, are either BS and have no truth, or Mike is a total ego maniac, for holding us at bay until he feels we have honored him enough to throw us a 'bone".

Now I don't know Mike at all, so I cannot comment, but giving the guy the benefit of the doubt that he is NOT an ego maniac (Mike, maybe you can clear that up?) I suspect that he is just not finished testing and regardless if there is one post to this board over then next week, or 10,000, he will release the darn update when he is ready.

Just relax everyone, Pleeeeeese!

Sifting through this forum with the 95% BS comments vs. acutal ROM questions or concerns is such a waste of time!

Ok, I have stepped off my soap box and eagerly await some fallout!

I am smiling by the way. Not really as angry as I came across!
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

atlbrav1518 is becoming a great contributor

That didn't take long at all.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

oldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm as excited as the next guy, but dozens and dozens of "Can't wait!" posts just makes more reading for those looking for help later.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2