View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 01:02 PM
Gorby
PPCGeeks Regular

Gorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

toddpedersen - I agree with you that navigating Mike's thread is hard sometimes because it gets to the point where 75% of posts is BS chatter (...yet, here I am, doing the same ). Mike's ROMs are great and some of the following can be overwhelming and not productive sometimes but it comes with a territory.

On another note (and don't take it personally please) I just find it somewhat ironic that you are calling someone "ego maniac" while having this written in big bold red letters in your signature:

Hitting Thanks helps build reputation, so please take the time to click it if I helped you out

This seems like a pretty direct ego-booster request to me. Just being devil's advocate here... so nothing personal.

Cheers.