View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 12:32 PM
bdurst08
Halfway to VIP Status

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
I voted.....and am looking forward to see the new SE!!!!
I voted too, some one quoted earlier that there are like 4 MR roms on there. its true if you add up all the votes from all the MR than then voting is not even close

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Please read the entire post before you comment!

My comment would be this: "what the heck is there to talk about on in this forum right now? This ROM is so good that no one has any issues to discuss right?

Secondly, the comments people are making about Mike holding off on the SE release until there is more chatter, are either BS and have no truth, or Mike is a total ego maniac, for holding us at bay until he feels we have honored him enough to throw us a 'bone".

Now I don't know Mike at all, so I cannot comment, but giving the guy the benefit of the doubt that he is NOT an ego maniac (Mike, maybe you can clear that up?) I suspect that he is just not finished testing and regardless if there is one post to this board over then next week, or 10,000, he will release the darn update when he is ready.

Just relax everyone, Pleeeeeese!

Sifting through this forum with the 95% BS comments vs. acutal ROM questions or concerns is such a waste of time!

Ok, I have stepped off my soap box and eagerly await some fallout!

I am smiling by the way. Not really as angry as I came across!
I agree that this ROM is classic and there is not a whole lot to talk about, especially for those of us who have been runnin it since it came out.
I agree also that we dont need a bunch of useless posts but IMO i dont think there is anything wrong with throwing your hat into thr ring that you are looking foward to the new release.

Last edited by bdurst08; 04-23-2010 at 12:38 PM.