View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 01:23 PM
DarkLord
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorby View Post
toddpedersen - I agree with you that navigating Mike's thread is hard sometimes because it gets to the point where 75% of posts is BS chatter (...yet, here I am, doing the same ). Mike's ROMs are great and some of the following can be overwhelming and not productive sometimes but it comes with a territory.

On another note (and don't take it personally please) I just find it somewhat ironic that you are calling someone "ego maniac" while having this written in big bold red letters in your signature:

Hitting Thanks helps build reputation, so please take the time to click it if I helped you out

This seems like a pretty direct ego-booster request to me. Just being devil's advocate here... so nothing personal.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Thanks for the comment, but I hardly think bold red letters which are only used to draw attention to people so they can thank me, constitutes anything close to an ego maniac on my part.

That said, I could change the color, but have to tell you the bright bold red lettering seems to not work to get people to say thanks, so I can imagine that another color would do even less.

No offense taken at all just so you know.
Dudes, you're hijacking MM's thread more than I do, STOP IT and move on.

-MightyMike was here.... true story!
This post has been thanked 2 times.