View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 12:41 PM
mrmediaguy
PPCGeeks Regular

mrmediaguy knows their stuffmrmediaguy knows their stuffmrmediaguy knows their stuffmrmediaguy knows their stuffmrmediaguy knows their stuffmrmediaguy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Has anyone experienced the Propose New Time within the calendar to not be working?

I attempted to change a meeting start time with another individual that I had scheduled for 1:30pm, by selecting the meeting, choosing menu then propose new time. I changed the time to 1pm and hit the send soft key. Activesync did not start up on its own, so I manually hit sync.

The attendee did not get my new time inquiry.

I tried to do a test meeting with myself and had the same experience. I did however find that if I changed the time of the meeting directly and resynced, the new meeting time would show in my Outlook calendar with the new time.
I had something even stranger. I have Exchange plus one POP account and two IMAP accounts set up. I tried to use Propose New Time from the Calendar to send an update request. It worked fine, but for some reason it added my email addresses on ALL those other mail accounts to the request. In other words, it worked, but when the meeting owner got the request, my other email addresses for the POP and IMAP accounts appeared in the request. Anyone else see this?