PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 04:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

RaveJunkie is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to RaveJunkie Send a message via Yahoo to RaveJunkie
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

ya I have old GF's in a folder called "my past" and i just wanna hide if from that app in case the new gf looks threw it. Yes it would not be worth her find it all. Hence i might just copy them on to my PC.... but thought id ask if there was a ez way to hide them like zip em or something? hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
I cannot address your first issue, but had to chuckle about the second.

My 1st smartass answer would be to ask your current GF or Wife what you should do with them.? My 2nd SA answer would be to ask youself what those EX's might be doing with respect to your old pictures on their phone?

Anyway, just giving you a bunch of crap. I had to resort to deleting a spreadsheet I kept of old names and descriptions of what they were into if you know what I mean......... Not worth trying to explain that one to the wife. LOL.

Unless your saving them on your phone to show off to the guys, I say move them to another storage card or manually change the file extension to something like .doc until you want to show the pics off.
Old 04-15-2010, 04:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

If you want them on your phone, then I would put them in secret folder and just change the file extension to something like .doc so that the phone does not pick them up automatically. There might also be a way to just bury them on the storage card deep enough, but I am not sure how the phone is setup to look for picture files for sure.

Sorry I could not be of more help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaveJunkie View Post
ya I have old GF's in a folder called "my past" and i just wanna hide if from that app in case the new gf looks threw it. Yes it would not be worth her find it all. Hence i might just copy them on to my PC.... but thought id ask if there was a ez way to hide them like zip em or something? hmmm

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-15-2010, 04:36 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaveJunkie View Post
Why would she be looking through your phone? that would be an ex gf really fast in my book.
Old 04-15-2010, 04:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious
Carrier: Sprint

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep

MordyT whats up with the Bilbobrian taskbar that everybody tried to make a version of? I always used the version Mighty edited because it was done right but thats old now too. Santod has a pretty decent working version but he's not releasing it for some reason. I dont know, maybe you can shake it out of Santod or find a version out there and do it up right? Wishful thinking I guess.

P.S.- dont forget the bluetooth icons!
Old 04-15-2010, 04:55 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

So is this a final version?

Old 04-15-2010, 04:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

microdot is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to microdot

i took toddpeterson's advice and got cookies home tab. Not for the lock feature but i watched the video on it and i love it. I have been wanting that level of customization since i used spb shell on my omnia.

Here's a weird one and i want to know if anyone else is experiencing this. In txt message screen, onces you have clicked on a txt message and it goes to the screen where it actually shows the full conversation, my messages are not displayed in the back and forth fasion anymore since i got mightyrom. It now seems to lump the outgoing messages and received messages together if that makes sense. Any ideas?

Last edited by microdot; 04-15-2010 at 05:05 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-15-2010, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
If you want them on your phone, then I would put them in secret folder and just change the file extension to something like .doc so that the phone does not pick them up automatically. There might also be a way to just bury them on the storage card deep enough, but I am not sure how the phone is setup to look for picture files for sure.

Sorry I could not be of more help.

spoken like a true playa =D>

Bro what you do is, burn all that shit to a CD as data files, and just use black sharpy to write something on the cd that she'd never even bother to look at... I put "Tupac's Gangsta Shit" on my CD with all my ex gf's nudey pics than I burned to a CD and she's never even looked twice at it... Dont snitch me out either or we'll have some e-beef haha...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-15-2010, 05:10 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyBeno View Post
MordyT whats up with the Bilbobrian taskbar that everybody tried to make a version of? I always used the version Mighty edited because it was done right but thats old now too. Santod has a pretty decent working version but he's not releasing it for some reason. I dont know, maybe you can shake it out of Santod or find a version out there and do it up right? Wishful thinking I guess.

P.S.- dont forget the bluetooth icons!
Post up the taskbar, I will update it to work with this ROM. What do you mean by bluetooth icons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdot View Post
i took toddpeterson's advice and got cookies home tab. Not for the lock feature but i watched the video on it and i love it. I have been wanting that level of customization since i used spb shell on my omnia.

Here's a weird one and i want to know if anyone else is experiencing this. In txt message screen, onces you have clicked on a txt message and it goes to the screen where it actually shows the full conversation, my messages are not displayed in the back and forth fasion anymore since i got mightyrom. It now seems to lump the outgoing messages and received messages together if that makes sense. Any ideas?
Nothing to do with cookies mod.

That with them in order is sense messaging. many hate it. them single is windows messaging.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 04-15-2010, 05:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

microdot is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to microdot

Nothing to do with cookies mod.

That with them in order is sense messaging. many hate it. them single is windows messaging.[/QUOTE]

Thanks good to know....add me to the list of people who hates it
I take it there is no fix for it and that sense messaging is what it is
Old 04-15-2010, 05:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

abednego is keeping up the good workabednego is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by abednego View Post

Also noticing things being laggy. Any idea on which of the following programs could cause that?

Code:
imnuts ArcSoft MMS
DHR LockDevice
Santod Mods B4all 2.5.2011 TEST1
BiGnAdAd Blue Custom Manila 2.5 Slider
BiGnAdAd Sense-TransparentClock
Eschelon 1PercentBattery
FInixNOver FInix_VGA_Battery_and_N...
Santod Mods No Calendar Page Backg...
PHM Registry Editor
Eschelon LeftSoftkeyAllContacts
Eschelon ReduceRecordBitrate
GluGa_MiniGolfWa_nAu3IB2RjOSTTw...
CoreCodec CorePlayer
Microsoft My Phone
Opera Software Opera Mini 5
Microsoft Windows(r) Marketplace for...
Microsoft Bing
Slacker, inc Slacker Radio
Inta Computers ACR
SprintNav 2_1_42_0 - MordyT Edit
Color Stone Tower Defense
JCM Development CHTEditor
My phone is almost to the point of being unusable. After a soft reset, my phone sometimes does not want to show the home screen. I can click on the start menu, and lock the device... but when I X out of the start menu or unlock, my home screen is just "stuck" on whatever image was on it before.

Othertimes, if I close out of a text conversation... the messaging client will freeze up, with the gray horizontal bar being "clear".

Anyone have any issues with the above programs?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2