View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 05:10 PM
MordyT
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyBeno View Post
MordyT whats up with the Bilbobrian taskbar that everybody tried to make a version of? I always used the version Mighty edited because it was done right but thats old now too. Santod has a pretty decent working version but he's not releasing it for some reason. I dont know, maybe you can shake it out of Santod or find a version out there and do it up right? Wishful thinking I guess.

P.S.- dont forget the bluetooth icons!
Post up the taskbar, I will update it to work with this ROM. What do you mean by bluetooth icons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdot View Post
i took toddpeterson's advice and got cookies home tab. Not for the lock feature but i watched the video on it and i love it. I have been wanting that level of customization since i used spb shell on my omnia.

Here's a weird one and i want to know if anyone else is experiencing this. In txt message screen, onces you have clicked on a txt message and it goes to the screen where it actually shows the full conversation, my messages are not displayed in the back and forth fasion anymore since i got mightyrom. It now seems to lump the outgoing messages and received messages together if that makes sense. Any ideas?
Nothing to do with cookies mod.

That with them in order is sense messaging. many hate it. them single is windows messaging.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.