View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 04:58 PM
JDM_SOHC
PPCGeeks Ladies Man

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
If you want them on your phone, then I would put them in secret folder and just change the file extension to something like .doc so that the phone does not pick them up automatically. There might also be a way to just bury them on the storage card deep enough, but I am not sure how the phone is setup to look for picture files for sure.

Sorry I could not be of more help.

spoken like a true playa =D>

Bro what you do is, burn all that shit to a CD as data files, and just use black sharpy to write something on the cd that she'd never even bother to look at... I put "Tupac's Gangsta Shit" on my CD with all my ex gf's nudey pics than I burned to a CD and she's never even looked twice at it... Dont snitch me out either or we'll have some e-beef haha...

This post has been thanked 1 times.