PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakidobf View Post
Quick question. Is there a reason why the ROM date is not in the title of your thread? It'd be easier to see if there is a new ROM out by checking the date in the title.

mightyrom.com or look on the first post. It has the date on the release notes right at the top.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SuBDivisions is keeping up the good workSuBDivisions is keeping up the good work

If you look in the faq there is another page on how to fix that, i did it last night.. You have to go into the network connections and change a setting for the "ISP"..

My visual voicemail works flawlessly now.

Check the Page 1 Faq.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

car_lost is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to car_lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Have you tried adding it to the quick links? I suspect that adding it as a TAB will not be an option, as the quick links are what should be used.

You might have to first make a shortcut in the Start Menu\Programs directory of the windows so that you have an icon to choose when you use the quick link.
That's what I'm trying to do. Add it as a quick link. I can't find the .exe to create a shortcut from it to add it to my programs folder.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

mr_musiq07 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakidobf View Post
Quick question. Is there a reason why the ROM date is not in the title of your thread? It'd be easier to see if there is a new ROM out by checking the date in the title.
I'm gonna guess and say because this ROM has an auto notify feature and let's u know when there is a new version available, so there is no need to show a date...the version in the thread will always be the latest.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

I believe you need to use Total Commander to do this as File Explorer will not show the files most likely because they are maybe hidden in ROM.

I just did a search on the phone using total commander for INTERNET. the wifi sharing.exe is in the Windows Directory but you should just use this file and not the .exe. CMInternetSharing.ink

Just find it, hold it, copy it and paste in the Windows\Start Menu\Programs directory. You can them rename it to WiFi Internnet Sharing and yhen you should be able to find it when you go to add it as a quick link program.

All I know is that right now I have wifi sharing in my quick links via the above instructions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_lost View Post
That's what I'm trying to do. Add it as a quick link. I can't find the .exe to create a shortcut from it to add it to my programs folder.

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!

Last edited by toddpedersen; 04-06-2010 at 11:07 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:12 AM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_lost View Post
Quote:
I believe you need to use Total Commander to do this as File Explorer will not show the files most likely because they are maybe hidden in ROM.

I just did a search on the phone using total commander for INTERNET. the wifi sharing.exe is in the Windows Directory but you should just use this file and not the .exe. CMInternetSharing.ink

Just find it, hold it, copy it and paste in the Windows\Start Menu\Programs directory. You can them rename it to WiFi Internnet Sharing and yhen you should be able to find it when you go to add it as a quick link program.

All I know is that right now I have wifi sharing in my quick links via the above instructions.
Or if you prefer the registry way of doing things:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Manila\Home\X]
"DispName"="CM Internet Sharing"
"IconPath"="\\Windows\\CMInternetSharing.lnk"
"ExePath"="\\Windows\\CMInternetSharing.lnk"
"ContactFavorType"=dword:5ffce67c
"HomeServiceType"=dword:00000001
"IsSet"=dword:00000001
"IsReadOnly"=dword:00000000
"Index"=dword:00000000
"ContactOid"=""
"IsNeedRefresh"=dword:00000000
Just change the X after home to which ever QuickLink you want it to be.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan

Last edited by ziggy471; 04-06-2010 at 12:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

I would also like to comment that the latest version date is always visible on the first page of this forum and Mightyrom.com can be used to see the latest news about any new ROM's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_musiq07 View Post
I'm gonna guess and say because this ROM has an auto notify feature and let's u know when there is a new version available, so there is no need to show a date...the version in the thread will always be the latest.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

djhcmd is a n00b

Is this version supposed to direct me to mobile versions of web pages in Opera? I cant find much in the thread about this but I have tried http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=37905&page=3 post number 26. Doesnt do much for me. Any ideas?
Old 04-06-2010, 02:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

car_lost is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to car_lost

Quote:

I found CMInterntSharing and it worked perfectly! Thank you!
Old 04-06-2010, 02:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: VZ TP2

jaze219 is a n00b

Hey, Im new to mightyrom and flashing. I recently flashed to mightyrom from the stock 6.5 verizon rom.

Was there ever a fix to the location setting? I have to go to phone->options->CDMA servces->location.... everytime i do a softreset. was there a fix for this?

also, i noticed that it sometimes randomly add my speed dials for bal, data, and min. I delete them everytime, and it seems annoying.

other than those two errors for me...i love this rom over the stock rom.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2