PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

Angel Slayer 04-28-2010 11:52 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Thanks for the, "Niiiiiiiiice!!!!" I appreciate it.

I just can't wait for a clean ROM with Sense 2.5 and 6.5.5 I'm giddy with joy, so I had to show my appreciation :).

youngpro83 04-28-2010 11:55 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel Slayer (Post 1725356)
Thanks for the, "Niiiiiiiiice!!!!" I appreciate it.

I just can't wait for a clean ROM with Sense 2.5 and 6.5.5 I'm giddy with joy, so I had to show my appreciation :).

You and me both!!

hookahzorr 04-28-2010 11:55 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Damn tink u got a vip rep with all those thanks :) now u just need the title :)

OR78 04-29-2010 12:03 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jshaas2 (Post 1725290)
so weird...again i've used other unlock radios and never had to Sim Unlock.

well i bricked my phone at the bootloader. That's what i get. So i Task 29 it, and i'm re-loading FF. sucks :)

I think i'll hold off on the radio upgrade till tomorrow.

Dude if you task 29d your phone I hope you loaded the stock radio into the mix otherwise you will not have a radio flashed. It just ain't your week bud. LOL

pokerpot 04-29-2010 12:05 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by OR78 (Post 1725373)
Dude if you task 29d your phone I hope you loaded the stock radio into the mix otherwise you will not have a radio flashed. It just ain't your week bud. LOL

How do you add the stock radio? I wonder if someone could set them up for the different major carriers so that it's plug and play.

This is the reason I haven't used task29 yet. I don't know where to get, how to add the radio.

Anyway, major thanks to someone willing to set it up for Sprint so I can just d/l and run it.

Eschelon 04-29-2010 12:13 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by boggsie (Post 1725281)
Hey, good call, but unfortunately, these are cooked in the rom so they're probably getting placed by provxml or app.dat files that are part of the OEM or EXT packages.

The really odd thing is that they delete manually with no issue whatsoever ... with the built in file manager.

Any other thoughts ... don't know what else is worth trying?

Best regards,
-boggsie

Which .lnk files are you having trouble deleting?

Angel Slayer 04-29-2010 12:29 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hookahzorr (Post 1725362)
Damn tink u got a vip rep with all those thanks :) now u just need the title :)

...I'm totally confused with this statement. Maybe it's because I've been eating Cheetos for the last few hours :angry7:

darren.wlsn1 04-29-2010 12:33 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel Slayer (Post 1725429)
...I'm totally confused with this statement. Maybe it's because I've been eating Cheetos for the last few hours :angry7:

we have a vip room, rep or posts gets you there

rhyme187 04-29-2010 12:34 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
hmmmm..... no sign of MR. MoUSe Today? you guys really hurt the legends trust in us lol LoViN YOUR WoRK MiKeY Boi

Angel Slayer 04-29-2010 12:45 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 1725432)
we have a vip room, rep or posts gets you there

Oh, thanks for the info. Been frazzled for the last few days, no work makes Eric a cranky boy.

Any word from Mighty if the FF ROM will have organized folders, as such as his first release of 2.1? The folders were amazingly modern and very fresh :).


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0