PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

boggsie 04-28-2010 10:32 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

1 Attachment(s)
Alright you haxors ... I need some mortscript help.

I am trying to write a mortscript to organize the start menu for OF and FF. I don't know if anybody would want it, but I figured I would give it a shot.

Well, I can't figure out why the HTC_*.lnk items in the start menu won't delete after I have tried to move them. The move command ends up copying them, so rather that beat my head against a wall on that, I figured I would just do an explicit delete and the darned files are still there.

I've attached the entire mortscript as it stands now, but here is a code snippet:

Code:

If ( FileExists( "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk" ) )
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","hidden", FALSE)
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","readonly", FALSE)
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","system", FALSE)
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","archive", FALSE)
Move( "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Multimedia","TRUE"  )
Delete( "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk")
EndIf

As I mentioned, the "Move" ends up copying the item, so I thought that by adding an explicit delete, it would clear things up, but it didn't.

Best regards,
-boggsie

drscobby 04-28-2010 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jshaas2 (Post 1725227)
Verizon's is 2.23....you updated to Sprint's 2.32?

any improvement in your opinion?

sorry, didn't read your questions correctly ... didn't see the 'U'. long day

i'm running VZW's radio.... so i'm of no help :?

boggsie 04-28-2010 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JokeZony0u (Post 1725199)
Haha, this is funny..I wonder how many other people run other roms if what seems like EVERYONE in geekers is dying for MR

The hardcore flash junkies will bounce around among all of the ROMs that sound promising ... if nothing else, it provides different ideas on personalization and customization.

Best regards,
-boggsie

OR78 04-28-2010 10:41 PM

OK...finally wore the damn battery out. After 14.5 hours of calls, texts, emails and internet use, I killed the battery. I used the hell out of it too. And throughout all this, no freezing, GWES stayed around 20-22mb and memory at about 72%.

Great job Mike! I think this baby is close to hatching.:mrgreen:

jshaas2 04-28-2010 10:42 PM

OR78, have you tried out the sprint 2.32.00 radio?

signalsoldier 04-28-2010 10:44 PM

I think I have my phone tuned just like I want it so far...I am at the point now that I want to activate it and start my journey.

However I saved my last worry for last...at this point is the built in stealth tethering still working? At this point if its not I cannot come back online for support because I am tethering right now lol

OR78 04-28-2010 10:44 PM

Im on it right now...WU version of it.

Eschelon 04-28-2010 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boggsie (Post 1725233)
Alright you haxors ... I need some mortscript help.

I am trying to write a mortscript to organize the start menu for OF and FF. I don't know if anybody would want it, but I figured I would give it a shot.

Well, I can't figure out why the HTC_*.lnk items in the start menu won't delete after I have tried to move them. The move command ends up copying them, so rather that beat my head against a wall on that, I figured I would just do an explicit delete and the darned files are still there.

I've attached the entire mortscript as it stands now, but here is a code snippet:

Code:

If ( FileExists( "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk" ) )
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","hidden", FALSE)
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","readonly", FALSE)
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","system", FALSE)
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","archive", FALSE)
Move( "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Multimedia","TRUE"  )
Delete( "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk")
EndIf

As I mentioned, the "Move" ends up copying the item, so I thought that by adding an explicit delete, it would clear things up, but it didn't.

Best regards,
-boggsie

I know exactly what you're talking about. I had the same issue, so I tried using Sashimi's built-in feature to automatically delete .lnk files. When that didn't work I wrote my own mortscript to delete them. Still didn't work... So I ran it by ziggy to get his take and he suggested that I simply edit the install location of the cab files. Doing that fixed the problem. You may want to give that a try

jshaas2 04-28-2010 10:46 PM

figured you would be? your opinion of it over the VZW 2.23?

by the way, it flashes all the way to 100% each time, but brings me back to bootloader each time and keeps giving me an error on the 2.32 install.
hmmmmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by OR78 (Post 1725259)
Im on it right now...WU version of it.

jshaas2 04-28-2010 10:50 PM

awwww....first time i knew that there was a HardSPL and another unlocker for Radios. now this is weird because i've used all types of radios...not sure why 2.32 all of a sudden is wanting me to go "sim unlock". hmmmmmmm