PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

Summit 04-29-2010 01:43 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by defiantone (Post 1726161)
----
I did the complete flash dance before using task 29.. clear storage twice in the flash dance process..but not since task 29.. and my phone runs great..
heck..i used to complain about not getting my location right, but since task 29..my location is correct now. don't know if it is related..but it started coming back with task 29

That's because Task29 = re-format, whereas Clear Storage = clean junk files! (for comparative illustration purposes only)

toddpedersen 04-29-2010 01:45 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
So if I have this understood, I could for free, flash to 2.32 with out the WU, but then lose the world phone capability right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by siraloz (Post 1726192)


1999TL 04-29-2010 01:49 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by toddpedersen (Post 1726235)
So if I have this understood, I could for free, flash to 2.32 with out the WU, but then lose the world phone capability right?

You would still have world phone capability in other countries. You just couldn't use US carriers here in the states. For example, with a WU radio you can use Tmobile or ATT sim cards here in the states.

dkeller59er 04-29-2010 01:54 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
So running like nothing on FF.. Just to see how it works with bare minimum

MightyRom Full Force Start Button
SmartLock
ARANG color calendar
gfandrea GFX DARK Theme 1.2
fusion 1% battery reg

Running smooth as all can be.. Have had no SOD issues. Great ROM so far. Will add all my programs and what not after work and will post results.

EDIT: My Location is working much much better on here too. Instead of sayin East Kootenay E (i don't care if you guys know where i live, its hard to find, not really on a map haha) it says my town Skookumchuck.

toddpedersen 04-29-2010 01:55 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
I am just looking to use my Sprint SIM in my Sprint phone, with a better radio.

I looked under the Radio Forum and see the 2.32.00WU listed, but it sounds like I need to find a 2.32.00 without the WU if I want the freebie.

Where does it exist?

Can I assume there is not a way to flash to a new radio without messing up my current MR FF ROM that I have, or is that now true? Basically looking to change to the 2.32 from my 1.96 without messing with my current ROM if possible? Otherwise I will wait until the Official release of Official that I would like to go back to when it is release.




Quote:

Originally Posted by 1999TL (Post 1726244)
You would still have world phone capability in other countries. You just couldn't use US carriers here in the states. For example, with a WU radio you can use Tmobile or ATT sim cards here in the states.


NeroDan 04-29-2010 02:01 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by toddpedersen (Post 1726253)
I am just looking to use my Sprint SIM in my Sprint phone, with a better radio.

I looked under the Radio Forum and see the 2.32.00WU listed, but it sounds like I need to find a 2.32.00 without the WU if I want the freebie.

Where does it exist?

Can I assume there is not a way to flash to a new radio without messing up my current MR FF ROM that I have, or is that now true? Basically looking to change to the 2.32 from my 1.96 without messing with my current ROM if possible? Otherwise I will wait until the Official release of Official that I would like to go back to when it is release.

It will not touch your rom. 2.32wf here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5IP3WRWH

dkeller59er 04-29-2010 02:01 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by toddpedersen (Post 1726253)
I am just looking to use my Sprint SIM in my Sprint phone, with a better radio.

I looked under the Radio Forum and see the 2.32.00WU listed, but it sounds like I need to find a 2.32.00 without the WU if I want the freebie.

Where does it exist?

Can I assume there is not a way to flash to a new radio without messing up my current MR FF ROM that I have, or is that now true? Basically looking to change to the 2.32 from my 1.96 without messing with my current ROM if possible? Otherwise I will wait until the Official release of Official that I would like to go back to when it is release.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90342 you will see the 2.32 Radio there. just download and flash. Will not hard reset or anything. everything stays the same except your radio

toddpedersen 04-29-2010 02:05 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Thanks and thanked everyone!



Quote:

Originally Posted by dkeller59er (Post 1726262)
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90342 you will see the 2.32 Radio there. just download and flash. Will not hard reset or anything. everything stays the same except your radio

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeroDan (Post 1726261)
It will not touch your rom. 2.32wf here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5IP3WRWH


toddpedersen 04-29-2010 02:07 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Just curious what phones Sprint is shipping with that new ROM?

I looked at a brand new 6.5 Stock ROM from sprint with 1.96 as the Radio.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkeller59er (Post 1726262)
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90342 you will see the 2.32 Radio there. just download and flash. Will not hard reset or anything. everything stays the same except your radio


dkeller59er 04-29-2010 02:07 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by toddpedersen (Post 1726279)
Thanks and thanked everyone!

Let me know how the 2.32 radio works with FF. PM me with your results. Cause I have to go to work, and itll take me forever to look on the thread lol. If you could that would be great. If not ill give it a go one of these days


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0