PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

dkeller59er 04-29-2010 02:09 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:

Originally Posted by toddpedersen (Post 1726287)
Just curious what phones Sprint is shipping with that new ROM?

I looked at a brand new 6.5 Stock ROM from sprint with 1.96 as the Radio.

The new shipped Radio will be the SPCS_2.32WF on the new sprint roms

mattlenderman 04-29-2010 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g00s3y (Post 1726175)
At you Home manilla screen hit the bottom right softkey (menu) and edit home layout. There you can customize it how you would like.

I don't' even see the "menu" softkey...I think I'm totally off here. I now see most in here are using a TP2 and I have a TP1. I've tried to uninstall that someone else mentioned to do (for over 20minutes now) the Cookies home tab from the remove program screen, and all it does is just spin..i let it spin for 10-12min till i ended up having to reboot, and it's still there. i tried removing it from active sync, and it just gets locked up. Who knows where to go from here...I might have to roll back using the recovery and start over..but can't do that till i'm at home on my pc and not work..

Another weird thing is ever since I've done this work last night, i swear my signal strength has dropped. I'm used to sitting at my desk and having between 2-3 bars, definitely enough where I can check my email/FB, etc...Now i have zero bars and I can't do nothing. If I'm lucky I'll see 1 bar and It'll work for just a second. I walked upstairs where I normally get full bars, and i'm only sitting at 2-3 so something has definitely happened weird on my phone.

:confused:

rhyme187 04-29-2010 02:12 PM

good morning everyone i know its noon but hey i just woke up so yawn!! where is MR. MoUSe?

toddpedersen 04-29-2010 02:13 PM

Will do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkeller59er (Post 1726289)
Let me know how the 2.32 radio works with FF. PM me with your results. Cause I have to go to work, and itll take me forever to look on the thread lol. If you could that would be great. If not ill give it a go one of these days

dkeller59er 04-29-2010 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattlenderman (Post 1726297)
I don't' even see the "menu" softkey...I think I'm totally off here. I now see most in here are using a TP2 and I have a TP1. I've tried to uninstall that someone else mentioned to do (for over 20minutes now) the Cookies home tab from the remove program screen, and all it does is just spin..i let it spin for 10-12min till i ended up having to reboot, and it's still there. i tried removing it from active sync, and it just gets locked up. Who knows where to go from here...I might have to roll back using the recovery and start over..but can't do that till i'm at home on my pc and not work..

Another weird thing is ever since I've done this work last night, i swear my signal strength has dropped. I'm used to sitting at my desk and having between 2-3 bars, definitely enough where I can check my email/FB, etc...Now i have zero bars and I can't do nothing. If I'm lucky I'll see 1 bar and It'll work for just a second. I walked upstairs where I normally get full bars, and i'm only sitting at 2-3 so something has definitely happened weird on my phone.

:confused:

This is ONLY for TP2!! not TP1!

NeroDan 04-29-2010 02:15 PM

Quote:

Let me know how the 2.32 radio works with FF. PM me with your results. Cause I have to go to work, and itll take me forever to look on the thread lol. If you could that would be great. If not ill give it a go one of these days

I've been running 2.32 since it was released, running FF now...works great!

rhyme187 04-29-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

this radio is really good IMHO the WU version works best

dkeller59er 04-29-2010 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeroDan (Post 1726309)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhyme187 (Post 1726311)

K, sweet. Might give it a try once I get back from work tonight.

dkeller59er 04-29-2010 02:21 PM

Im out to work.. Will be looking forward to see more results when I get back. Peace!

hypeo 04-29-2010 02:22 PM

2.32wf from sprint has been working very well for me as well. I've been running it since it was released and have had really good luck with signal increasing and overall performance. Two thumbs up!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkeller59er (Post 1726313)
K, sweet. Might give it a try once I get back from work tonight.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhyme187 (Post 1726311)

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeroDan (Post 1726309)