PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

djelmonstruo 09-17-2010 03:28 PM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

the King is Around :)

biff6789 09-17-2010 03:49 PM

Mighty's tag now shows him as "retired staff"

Guess that means we won't be hearing from him much anymore :(

Mr. X 09-17-2010 03:56 PM

MightyROM Support will now take place at MightyROM

A small community forum will be set up for this shortly,

Thank you all for your Support for the Mighty Team, MightyMike and MightyROMs!

bteljuice 09-17-2010 04:23 PM

It is Truly sad what I just heard regarding the MM series.

Since MM has closed his account here. I hope Mr.X could answer this question.

I just read his twitter and MMrom.com, MM said that both of you will be releasing the first MM Desire Rom that will follow on other devices (Android).

What about us WM users? Is MM going to release his final version for us TP2 Users?

Thank you,
Bteljuice

Eschelon 09-17-2010 04:26 PM

In case you missed it:

The Ignorant & The Jealous! | MightyROM

natemcnutty 09-17-2010 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eschelon (Post 1947654)

Thanks for the update Esch. Mike is the reason I switched here from XDA specifically for the TP2, and I'm sad to see things end like this.

As far as PPCGeeks goes, guys, please voice your support for Mike (as do most of us), but please refrain from bashing PPCGeeks on their forums over it. You will just be making work for moderators that may not have had any input in these decisions, and it is obvious that everyone who follows Mike are not happy about this decision.

ziggy471 09-17-2010 04:55 PM

Quote:

Yeah, that's unfortunate.

I have to say it's been a nice ride helping Mike out. But then again, he's helped me alot over this last year.

I suspect that people here don't realise that my first smart phone was my TP2, that I received 14 Sep 09, well now a year later, I've moved on to the HTC Incredible.

CMon was nice enough to give me the HSPL a day early, so I unlocked and flashed the only ROM available, Elite Team's RC1. After only an hour on it, i.e. my drive to work, I started complaining about it in IRC. Mike PM'd me, asked if I really was unlocked, and then gave me a pre-release of MightyRom for the TP2.

Since that day, Mike and I have become good friends, and I have helped him release some good shit, to include ZURN and auto-prov. Auto-prov actually came out of an idea I had when I noticed X releasing an Imagio ROM, and it just grew from there.

Due to Mike, I met up with Mr. X, who I now refer to as the younger Canadian version of myself. When Mike took a leave of absence, I started working with X, and of course we had a lot of fun with the shit too. What you guys didn't see or hear about, was the behind the scenes stuff, like the new tools I made for X's kitchen, to make him even lazier then he already was.

It's been a good run, thanks for all the help and support over this last year. I plan on being in the background for awhile, but I also plan on releasing my kernels over on XDA for the Incredible.

Ziggy471
GwaG
www.ziggy471.com
Proud host of MightyRom.com

jshaas2 09-17-2010 05:00 PM

Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/20.2463; U; en) Presto/2.5.25)

Dude this isn't cool. The MR series is the reason I joined PPCGeeks 2 years ago with the TP1. I don't know all of what's happened, but not cool at all. I definitely hope alot of what his twitter said is not true in regards to PPCGeeks.

japper88 09-17-2010 05:05 PM

WOW... that's all I can say.

Lyman1 09-17-2010 05:31 PM

Quote:

This is BAD news!

"Shame, Shame on you PPCGeeks"

That being said, it's time to move over to Mightyrom.com.

Wishing all the MMR TP2 users, All the Best!

Farewell.