PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

toddpedersen 04-27-2010 06:53 PM

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile 6.0) Sprint T7380)

Is there a quick File Explorer file save I can do to backup my Internet Tab Quick Links? Something like I do for backing up my Stock Tab with the HTC\ygo file?

chino331 04-27-2010 06:54 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulmatic (Post 1722972)
yes, yes i do.

everytime i installed swype in the past, it screwed up my phone - made my data stop working and sometimes make my email accounts not show up. try the swype cab from this post in chris' thread, didnt have any issues with it:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...55&postcount=2

symyn 04-27-2010 06:54 PM

Does soon mean today or are we looking at another week?

Soulmatic 04-27-2010 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlin (Post 1722973)
Are you having problems connecting to data? Are you on FF? I had this issue and I had to get to the screen where it ask me my user name and password. I left it blank then saved it and I was able to connect to the net. You can get to it in the connections menu if you manage and edit your existing connection or I think it pops up if you try to connect through IE.

i didnt have any data connection problems on FF.. i flashed the OF beta and everything was fine and dandy for about an hour.. then everything went to shet T_T

Soulmatic 04-27-2010 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chino331 (Post 1722975)
everytime i installed swype in the past, it screwed up my phone - made my data stop working and sometimes make my email accounts not show up. try the swype cab from this post in chris' thread, didnt have any issues with it:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...55&postcount=2

ill try it out.. but i didnt have any issues with this swype on the FF beta.. and it was working fine up until a bit ago on the OF beta

Wunder 04-27-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulmatic (Post 1722931)
oh, and i forgot to add..

im having a bit of trouble right now on the OF beta. after an hour from flashing it, my data connection shut down.. and i cant connect to the internet anymore, calls/texts are fine tho. trying to determine if its because of the rom or Sprint.

installing PRL/Profile update cab from Mr.X at the moment.

for Profile Update. i got Error Code 1012 / the profile update could not be completed
for PRL Update. i also got Error Code 1012 / prl could not be updated

anyone having the same problem?

I'm still using the old Official MightyROM in Los Angeles and my Data was spotty all day yesterday. (Maybe that's just the WiMax towers going in!!:headbang:)

OR78 04-27-2010 07:02 PM

I agree with chino. The one that Chris provided works well. It was not designed for our phones but I thought it worked nicely. Takes some getting used to though.

On a different note, if anyone is using the lockdevice app, I am pretty sure that it is causing freezing in 6.5.X I just took it off and things seem to be running smoother. I am gonna give it time to see how things go.

vzihome 04-27-2010 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doox00 (Post 1722963)
hmm, wtf rom did I use on my old mogul then.. suggestions?

You are probably thinking DCD roms. Not wanting to start anything but this is for touch pro 2 thread right? Might want to check mogul forums.

michaelagraham 04-27-2010 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JokeZony0u (Post 1722947)
All that you mentioned that might be 'bugs' are normal. The flickering of start is a thing found in all 6.5.5 roms and the taskbar is only a matter of installing a different icon EV = 3G

Cool Joke; I was nervous about posting as I don't normally use 6.5.5, but figured I should since Mike was nice enough to let me test. Thanks for taking it easy on me, you've been thanked. :)

I saw chino post some cabs earlier today, one of which seems to be a different taskbar. I'll give those a try now.

searcher61 04-27-2010 07:11 PM

Well I decided to try the Official std beta again....and I have to say I like it a bit more the Force (sorry Mike). It just works better for me and I guess thats why Mike makes multiple types of ROMS because there are all kinds of people.

I am curious about the SE ROM any idea when we are going to beta that sucker?