PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

gmfeny 04-27-2010 05:53 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

I'm holding all beta testers hostage until Mike release all his new ROMs...
You got til midnight (eastern time)!!!

hypeo 04-27-2010 05:55 PM

Ive been on vacation since March 27th and dont go back till May 7th. BETA testing has really made my vacations more enjoyable.. Thanx Mike! FF rom is fantastic.

chino331 04-27-2010 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hypeo (Post 1722874)
Ive been on vacation since March 27th and dont go back till May 7th. BETA testing has really made my vacations more enjoyable.. Thanx Mike! FF rom is fantastic.

vacation? must be nice! at least today is my 'friday' - i'm off the next two days to play w/ the betas! hope the wife doesn't get mad lol

hypeo 04-27-2010 06:09 PM

Well the new wife had to go out of town for 3 days for work. So this has been keeping me very busy.

sorry i didnt want to rub the vacation thing..

Quote:

Originally Posted by chino331 (Post 1722889)
vacation? must be nice! at least today is my 'friday' - i'm off the next two days to play w/ the betas! hope the wife doesn't get mad lol

chino331 04-27-2010 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hypeo (Post 1722893)
Well the new wife had to go out of town for 3 days for work. So this has been keeping me very busy.

sorry i didnt want to rub the vacation thing..

lol you didnt. i'm taking vacation in a couple months anyway! :headbang:

dave0812 04-27-2010 06:16 PM

need any testers tonight

Soulmatic 04-27-2010 06:25 PM

hrmm.. it might just be me..

but comparing OF to FF,.. OF seems a bit slower..

installed everything that i use on both.. except for the Dark Ninja Desire Taskbar, which i had to just have on OF since using FF.. but it could just be me T_T

imnuts Threaded Sprint ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.62
Spb Screenshot
Co0kie's Home Tab v1.7.1
CHTEditor v1.7.1
Swype + htc-Like Skin by Baly23 v2.0
SciLor's GrooveMobile Alpha v9
PocketUno v1.63

Soulmatic 04-27-2010 06:29 PM

oh, and i forgot to add..

im having a bit of trouble right now on the OF beta. after an hour from flashing it, my data connection shut down.. and i cant connect to the internet anymore, calls/texts are fine tho. trying to determine if its because of the rom or Sprint.

installing PRL/Profile update cab from Mr.X at the moment.

for Profile Update. i got Error Code 1012 / the profile update could not be completed
for PRL Update. i also got Error Code 1012 / prl could not be updated

anyone having the same problem?

michaelagraham 04-27-2010 06:32 PM

Downloaded and installed the FF beta last night (Thanks Mike!).

When I put my phone to sleep and then wake it up, the start button appears briefly in the upper left disappears after a second or two.

Normally I prefer fast to fluffy (I like Mr X 2.1 for example), but the speed of the FF ROM is great!

I don't install many applications, but I do like to use CSDevCtrl 6.5. When I run setup, I can't see any means to exit when I'm finished (ok, exit, or x button does not show up).

I see "EV" in the taskbar rather than "3G".

I made some calls today and used the wireless tether. Everything worked as expected and this ROM is completely acceptable for normal, daily use as far as I'm concerned.

Some or all of this stuff may be known, but I figured I oughta write my impressions regardless.

Thanks for the great ROM.

JokeZony0u 04-27-2010 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaelagraham (Post 1722935)
Downloaded and installed the FF beta last night (Thanks Mike!).

When I put my phone to sleep and then wake it up, the start button appears briefly in the upper left disappears after a second or two.

Normally I prefer fast to fluffy (I like Mr X 2.1 for example), but the speed of the FF ROM is great!

I don't install many applications, but I do like to use CSDevCtrl 6.5. When I run setup, I can't see any means to exit when I'm finished (ok, exit, or x button does not show up).

I see "EV" in the taskbar rather than "3G".

I made some calls today and used the wireless tether. Everything worked as expected and this ROM is completely acceptable for normal, daily use as far as I'm concerned.

Some or all of this stuff may be known, but I figured I oughta write my impressions regardless.

Thanks for the great ROM.

All that you mentioned that might be 'bugs' are normal. The flickering of start is a thing found in all 6.5.5 roms and the taskbar is only a matter of installing a different icon EV = 3G