PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

tjELITE 04-29-2010 09:44 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kane3162 (Post 1726823)
I think mike really needs a bug tracker or personal forum for the beta testing, its turning down-right-rude for those of us without beta.

Kane...Mike informed us to give our opinions and other info regarding the betas so that we could communicate quickly instead of pming...yes it would be cool to have a beta thread but then it would be used sporadically as each release comes out...

Just be patient obviously you aren't having issues with the current ROM your on or you would be asking questions...when the ROMs Release everyone will have there cake and they can eat it too...its just I am still enjoying the appetizer....:)

chagersc 04-29-2010 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlin (Post 1726818)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I have as of the last 24 hours. no problems here and battery life was great all day. following the suggestions in ac's faq helped with increasing performance and minimizing battery consumption.

hey man, sorry for the brand noobian question, but what faq are you referring to?

awenthol 04-29-2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwdaniels23 (Post 1726915)
Mike do you ever play around with Android... if so what do you think of it??

He tweeted about it ages ago...all I remember him saying is it needs work (on TP2, that is)...

jwdaniels23 04-29-2010 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awenthol (Post 1726945)
He tweeted about it ages ago...all I remember him saying is it needs work (on TP2, that is)...

I'm sorry I still don't tweet.... I know I should......but.....:-\"

mlin 04-29-2010 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagersc (Post 1726935)
hey man, sorry for the brand noobian question, but what faq are you referring to?

If you go to AC's website ac-s2.com., there is an faq for S2U2 with varios recommendations. For instance, I found that changing from GDI to Raw Buffer drastically improved graphic performance. Its worth looking at.

BTW, I like the Brand Nubian reference.

PhantomApolyon 04-29-2010 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwdaniels23 (Post 1726954)
I'm sorry I still don't tweet.... I know I should......but.....:-\"

your not the only one that doesn't tweet, I still have yet to touch the damn site :D

youngpro83 04-29-2010 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1726933)
Kane...Mike informed us to give our opinions and other info regarding the betas so that we could communicate quickly instead of pming...yes it would be cool to have a beta thread but then it would be used sporadically as each release comes out...

Just be patient obviously you aren't having issues with the current ROM your on or you would be asking questions...when the ROMs Release everyone will have there cake and they can eat it too...its just I am still enjoying the appetizer....:)

Haha just rub it in why dont you!! Not everybody was fortunate enough to get a Beta. I think I caught one beta, but I practically bugged the man to death before he finally sent me a pm to shut me up...:drunken: Ive Just learned to just wait for the release. Nagging and asking when and blah blah hooblah does nothing, because at the end of the day..Only one person decides when the ROM is released..So...:read: Find something interesting to do while you wait eager beavers. A birdie told me once....When Mike starts chatting a lot in his thread......He is entertaining his guest before he serves his entree.:-\"

chagersc 04-29-2010 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlin (Post 1726975)
If you go to AC's website ac-s2.com., there is an faq for S2U2 with varios recommendations. For instance, I found that changing from GDI to Raw Buffer drastically improved graphic performance. Its worth looking at.

BTW, I like the Brand Nubian reference.

thanks!

PhantomApolyon 04-29-2010 10:14 PM

Loving Full Force:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...creenShot1.png

Also, anyone who wants to give me a cab to stealth the quick link text & text background is welcome to :D

dkeller59er 04-29-2010 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MordyT (Post 1726374)
Just so you know, I bought a plane ticket and am coming for you...:twisted:

Hahaha!! Look Skookumchuck BC up on google maps! I dare you.. :twisted: you will see how small it is. and theres like no close airport near by. LMFAO!!! :-P :laughing6: :laughing6:

And by the sounds of it Sprints 2.32 Radio is a good one. will giv-er a try