PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

Eschelon 04-28-2010 04:19 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon (Post 1724610)
Then what's going to surprise us when we see the SE rom? I really can't see myself switching away from 6.5.x to a standard 6.5 rom purely based on battery life if nothing else. Not to mention that the entire device runs consistently better with FF then the Offical,at least in my experience.

Then stay on FF. Nobody will make you move off of it if 6.5.x is what you want :thumbleft:

toddpedersen 04-28-2010 04:20 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Thanks and thanked!


So in an nutshell, it is more than just a simple File Explorer backup of some files, because there are registry backup's also from what I can tell.



=Eschelon;1724529]If you're asking what I think you are, I wrote a thread on this a while back:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=114962

Check there for your answer[/QUOTE]

Eschelon 04-28-2010 04:23 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by toddpedersen (Post 1724624)
Thanks and thanked!


So in an nutshell, it is more than just a simple File Explorer backup of some files, because there are registry backup's also from what I can tell.

Yes. It's not just one easy file to backup. You need to backup/restore both the HKCU and HKLM manila reg keys, as well as both the vb.vol file and 'thumbnails' directory in \Windows

PhantomApolyon 04-28-2010 04:24 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eschelon (Post 1724619)
Then stay on FF. Nobody will make you move off of it if 6.5.x is what you want :thumbleft:

Oh, I hear you but you made it sound like SE was gonna blow our minds or something :D

Eschelon 04-28-2010 04:25 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon (Post 1724634)
Oh, I hear you but you made it sound like SE was gonna blow our minds or something :D

Has a Mighty release ever not blown your mind ;)

PhantomApolyon 04-28-2010 04:28 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eschelon (Post 1724636)
Has a Mighty release ever not blown your mind ;)

Well FF is great but I just don't think the SE will blow my mind, when compared to FF that is. :D

It's purely personal preference but I just don't see why someone would go back to 6.5 unless it was on a cosmetic basis on which they switched back. Even then, cosmetically I prefer 6.5.x

Young_breedent 04-28-2010 04:34 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
personally FF isn't that appealing to me once i tried it. The start menu on the bottom with the buttons not always aligning properly just isn't sexy to me. I went on to his Official Beta and i'm loving that right now. And to all you FF fans don't bash me this is how I feel.

biff6789 04-28-2010 04:37 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Young_breedent (Post 1724651)
personally FF isn't that appealing to me once i tried it. The start menu on the bottom with the buttons not always aligning properly just isn't sexy to me. I went on to his Official Beta and i'm loving that right now. And to all you FF fans don't bash me this is how I feel.

agreed. i'm not much of a fan of 6.5.x either

in fact, way back before this thread was scrubbed i think i even remember MightyMike saying he doesn't like it much either

hypeo 04-28-2010 04:38 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
We can't bash on personal opinion, That's how this country became a great country!! =D>

Quote:

Originally Posted by Young_breedent (Post 1724651)
personally FF isn't that appealing to me once i tried it. The start menu on the bottom with the buttons not always aligning properly just isn't sexy to me. I went on to his Official Beta and i'm loving that right now. And to all you FF fans don't bash me this is how I feel.


Young_breedent 04-28-2010 04:43 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by hypeo (Post 1724658)
We can't bash on personal opinion, That's how this country became a great country!! =D>

correct but people getting mad that you don't agree with them is the reason this country still has so many issues


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0