PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

OR78 04-28-2010 08:11 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesley762 (Post 1724042)
Well CHT Editor went all wacky on me last night, tried to uninstall it and just made a mess of things, not sure if the cab was bad or what but time to hard reset and start from scratch again. running FF beta.

Is anyone else having issues with CHT Editor? I had the text problem, I uninstalled it and it was like everything was still there, lock-screen was still on the text was still there.

When you did the uninstall did you disable sense before you did the uninstall? I have uninstalled CHT before and have not had problems. I always made sure sense was disabled before I did though. If you did disable I would let Santod know in the CHT thread what you experienced and I am sure he will look into it if you give specifics.

Also, I have editor installed and do not have any issues.

JokeZony0u 04-28-2010 08:27 PM

hey guys, did I miss any other crazy things that happened today?

dapbmonkey4u 04-28-2010 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JokeZony0u (Post 1725032)

Yea. Four roms dropped, 2 with 6.5 and 6.5x MaxSense, and one with android dual boot! no you didn't miss anything. Just fun to watch the thread!8)

artlexvi 04-28-2010 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JokeZony0u (Post 1725032)

JokeZony0u
:twisted:

leanne 04-28-2010 08:48 PM

So, I took my phone off the charger this morning at 6:00am, so just about 12 hours later.

I got about 50 emails, replied to 8-10, got tons of texts, spent 15 mins on the net, facebook / twitter / weather / etc update automatically.

My battery is still at 69%...

Pretty darn happy with that. My phone is running really well, even with all the crap I have installed.

XxXViRuSXxX 04-28-2010 08:52 PM

Same here all day still at 65 gotta give it to ya pimpin!! lovin thoes sprint battery drivers mixed with your modz :)

Wesley762 04-28-2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OR78 (Post 1725007)
When you did the uninstall did you disable sense before you did the uninstall? I have uninstalled CHT before and have not had problems. I always made sure sense was disabled before I did though. If you did disable I would let Santod know in the CHT thread what you experienced and I am sure he will look into it if you give specifics.

Also, I have editor installed and do not have any issues.

I did disable Sense, than I soft reset uninstalled it and soft reset again than enabled Sense and it was still wacky. I task 29 this morning and installed fresh and installed everything but a Font cab I have and its been running fine all day now. just the fun of beta testing.

On a side note I just started messing around with remote desktop and it totally froze the unit up. had to pull the battery to reboot. not sure what caused that but it was not a happy camper.

JokeZony0u 04-28-2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leanne (Post 1725073)
So, I took my phone off the charger this morning at 6:00am, so just about 12 hours later.

I got about 50 emails, replied to 8-10, got tons of texts, spent 15 mins on the net, facebook / twitter / weather / etc update automatically.

My battery is still at 69%...

Pretty darn happy with that. My phone is running really well, even with all the crap I have installed.

Hm, I don't know why, but today I noticed a crazy lag while flicking through my text msgs and some lag as clouds went across the screen in the weather page...really weird, don't know why too but I'm now starting at around 57% on a new boot

bdurst08 04-28-2010 09:01 PM

[QUOTE=artlexvi;1724835]OFFTOPIC:
got back-in again, my wife came from work and wake me up showing some nice hot "PANCIT" with "PANDESAL"(yummy) a common breakfast we filipino eat, hahaha.

On a total side note...MMMMMM. I love Pancit and Pandesal! They are my fav! I love going to my Fiance's family's house cuz we have that all the time.

Back on topic...cant wait for the new release's. From the reviews they seem to be like butta and I am :headbang: about FF. I love the 6.5X. So now I am patiently waiting for the release this week. I guess I will have to keep checking my phone when I am not at home.
Keep up the good work Mike!!!!

tjELITE 04-28-2010 09:12 PM

Wow I just can't keep up with all the pages of posts...a feeling of nostalgia...:bigsmurf: