PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

Whotahn 04-27-2010 01:40 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Ok this is something I have been looking for, for awhile and can not find it. I am sure at least one of the one of the long time Mighty users will be able to help..........if not maybe Mr.Mighty himself can save the day(when he has the time of course). Ok back on the ol TP1, MightyRom had the same startup animation(the black with grey squares and MightyRom) only it had a short and subtle start up sound.........I want that sound file.......Anyone???? I have tried to dig it out of the attachments pages and no luck.........

On another note FF is running with full force for me right now! This ROM is fast....and stable........and battery life seems to be good as well although it has only been about 12 hrs. I haven't even had a chance to flash to the Official beta I have been busy loading this bad boy up. Nice work Mighty!!!! And THANKS for letting play with these Betas!!! :headbang:

NeroDan 04-27-2010 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 1722306)
thats fullforce rom? i think mine is a early release cause i dont have windows live either and others do. ill ask mike now and get back to ya.

Ooohh...yeah Mike mentioned he used an earlier version and that one had the menu on the right. Didn't know people had that version...just making sure you didn't have some miraculous cab.

Whotahn 04-27-2010 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmknJoe (Post 1722295)
My bat icon shows the little lightning bolt through it.......

Mine as well.......less annoying then the constant flashing of the batt icon while charging, IMO.

Can't say wich Beta I like better............haven't been able to try the official. FF is frickin flat fast and I am having no issues!:headbang:

Whotahn 04-27-2010 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeroDan (Post 1722322)
Ooohh...yeah Mike mentioned he used an earlier version and that one had the menu on the right. Didn't know people had that version...just making sure you didn't have some miraculous cab.

I am pretty sure, not fully positive, that there is a cab that will move that over for ya.....at a price of losing the X button for programs I believe. Now where the hell did I see it though.............:drunken:

Ragster 04-27-2010 01:46 PM

Oh man, 50 pages came up since I last logged on lol..

Anyways, I'm running FF and does anyone get the LED to flash for new SMS? Mine doesn't and I can't find the menu for it in sounds and notifications.. Sorry if its been asked before, but 50 new pages!!!!! lol

darren.wlsn1 04-27-2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whotahn (Post 1722329)
Mine as well.......less annoying then the constant flashing of the batt icon while charging, IMO.

Can't say wich Beta I like better............haven't been able to try the official. FF is frickin flat fast and I am having no issues!:headbang:

the droid tb i posted doesnt flash either but i think it looks better plus works on 6.5 and 5x.

Wesley762 04-27-2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yvettejudd (Post 1722292)
Just wanted to post a screenshot - I love it!! Thanks Wesley - I figured out that to get the transparent taskbar and softkey bar, I had to include those options in HDWalls - thanks!! (and I thanked you ;-))
http://i42.tinypic.com/14bibrm.jpg

How did you get the rounded button's at the bottom (or is that a different ROM) and can you share your background?

NeroDan 04-27-2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whotahn (Post 1722334)
I am pretty sure, not fully positive, that there is a cab that will move that over for ya.....at a price of losing the X button for programs I believe. Now where the hell did I see it though.............:drunken:

Thanks, but don't believe I could live without the X button. I'm sure M will figure out the font issues he was having and get it out to us whenever...just a little thing I can live with.

Ragster 04-27-2010 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesley762 (Post 1722340)
How did you get the rounded button's at the bottom (or is that a different ROM) and can you share your background?

I think she picked a different theme, one of them does round buttons

darren.wlsn1 04-27-2010 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragster (Post 1722337)
Oh man, 50 pages came up since I last logged on lol..

Anyways, I'm running FF and does anyone get the LED to flash for new SMS? Mine doesn't and I can't find the menu for it in sounds and notifications.. Sorry if its been asked before, but 50 new pages!!!!! lol

mine does and its there to uncheck. theres cabs to enable it, use the paperclip to find it.