PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

Tink 04-27-2010 12:52 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Mike, I am loving how snappy FF is - wherever I want to go - *BOOM* - there I am - Awesome!! I went ahead and used the cab to put the start menu button on the bottom, but I have to say, I thought having the Start Menu being AutoHide was brilliant!

Ohhhh, and I love have the day and week options added into the Calendar tab - So Useful!!!

Great Work!! :toothy7:

toddpedersen 04-27-2010 12:59 PM

yes, that is true, the end result is nothing garbled, but it should be fixed so that when viewing or editing what you have inputed, you can actually make the change.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesley762 (Post 1722155)
I tried this, and getting the same problem. how ever once you save it, it comes out fine. just save it and close out and go back and look at it to make sure it comes out right.

toddpedersen 04-27-2010 01:01 PM

Mike,

Am I seeing correctly that you have done some tweaking that turns off data completely when it is not in use, or was this already present in other ROM's?

mlin 04-27-2010 01:04 PM

My data issue is resolved, but here is what happened for reporting reasons:

When I first flashed the ROM programs were able to auto dial the data connection. However, following a soft reset this was no longer the case, and manually turning data on in the comm manager took me to the connections menu (Start>Settings>Connections>connections). For some reason after the soft reset it was necessary for me to save my blank user name and password in the connections menu before I could use data. After doing this, data works fine everytime.

@NeroDan
you mentioned you have had to reprovision twice now, perhaps this is your issue as well...?
Also, if you do not like the appearance of the softkeys, there is a reg edit to go back to stock with the Start Menu on the bottom left corner. If you are interested, let me know and I will post a link (it is somewhere in this thread around page 415 I want to say).

On another note, good to hear people are seeing the light. 6.5.X is where its at! From my experience it runs as well as 6.5 and its much more finger friendly. I have only experienced one program compatibility issue with MemMaid, otherwise its solid!

searcher61 04-27-2010 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reprod (Post 1722101)
Wait... that's your wife??? She told me she wasnt married man!!!

On another note... I'm halfway jealous of all you FF testers... running Impact right now just so I can feel somewhere close....

Wait a min!!! Thats my wife....now I'm getting confused...thats explains where she has been going all the time I have been flashing my phone. lol

mlin 04-27-2010 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toddpedersen (Post 1722211)
Mike,

Am I seeing correctly that you have done some tweaking that turns off data completely when it is not in use, or was this already present in other ROM's?

I noticed this too. Very nice Mike!

NeroDan 04-27-2010 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlin (Post 1722214)

When I first flashed the ROM programs were able to auto dial the data connection. However, following a soft reset this was no longer the case, and manually turning data on in the comm manager took me to the connections menu (Start>Settings>Connections>connections). For some reason after the soft reset it was necessary for me to save my blank user name and password in the connections menu before I could use data. After doing this, data works fine everytime.

@NeroDan
you mentioned you have had to reprovision twice now, perhaps this is your issue as well...?
Also, if you do not like the appearance of the softkeys, there is a reg edit to go back to stock with the Start Menu on the bottom left corner. If you are interested, let me know and I will post a link (it is somewhere in this thread around page 415 I want to say).

On another note, good to hear people are seeing the light. 6.5.X is where its at! From my experience it runs as well as 6.5 and its much more finger friendly. I have only experienced one program compatibility issue with MemMaid, otherwise its solid!

Thanks, I'll give the data thing a shot.

As for the menu on the bottom, I like it! It just takes some getting used to after having 6.0/6.1/6.5 for such a long time.

heartslovejones 04-27-2010 01:08 PM

Hey Mike! I just wanted to say THANKS! for letting me play with your Beta! I have been enjoying it since Sunday and haven't found a glitch yet! So, even though it's a Beta, it is still solid!
Thank you!! :thumbright:

NeroDan 04-27-2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlin (Post 1722214)

@NeroDan

Okay, dumb question...what's my username? At one point, I thought you could look up in ##786 or ##debug, but it's not there...

darren.wlsn1 04-27-2010 01:22 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by crashdau (Post 1721687)
Runs like butta! Has a very solid feel when flipping back and forth between programs.

Darren, what TB is that? Your own mod? Can you share?

heres the tb.
Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkLord (Post 1721682)
+1. How's does the new Rom run guys? Any issues?

thanx
Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggy471 (Post 1721673)
Looks great Darren.

thanx
Z

someone asked for quick icons too and heres the changer too.