PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

leanne 05-02-2010 03:19 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyers2114 (Post 1731057)
LeAnne I do not use the GTX theme...but curious as to why you are using the VGA version as opposed to WVGA version.....I seen you had problems....that may be why....unless there is something I am missing....:mrgreen:

Oops, I am actually runnign WVGA, just mistyped.

I thought, oh man, I'm stupid, then went back and checked what I downloaded.

I will edit my posts.... That's what happens when you try to work on phone, look after 5 kids and feed them at the same time. Usually my multi tasking skills are good, maybe it is hangover from the beer I had last night watching the game!!

hypeo 05-02-2010 03:31 PM

Windows mobile Push to talk (PTT)

Have you guys seen this or used this???

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...38#post6352538

Kliptik 05-02-2010 03:41 PM

Re: No Caller ID

Quote:

Originally Posted by MordyT (Post 1730376)
I need a file from you, I can fix this...Check your PMs

I'm getting the one from the ROM now, then ill send it to you.

Thanks!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobaltikus (Post 1730586)
No Caller ID in Full Force

Anyone else experiencing that?

I got about 5 ot 6 calls while using Full Force and each time I couldn't tell who was calling until I answered. Luckily it wasn't anyone I wanted to avoid. The phone would ring but the screen would stay on the HTC Sense home tab and I'd have to answer with the hardware send key. I'm on Sprint and had CHT 1.7.1 and CHTEditor 1.7.1.1 installed, not sure if that could have caused it.

Was it just me? Maybe a bad flash?

I switched to SE because of that and now all is well.

were you in landscape when the calss came in? FF doesn't support landscape dialer or landscape incoming calls.

lilpharaoh2003 05-02-2010 03:42 PM

sorry to sound like a complete noob but whats SE i downloaded the latest one from the website official mighty rom 5-1-10 is that the same thing or r we talking about two different roms?

jshaas2 05-02-2010 03:44 PM

Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

read the post on mightyrom.com

hypeo 05-02-2010 03:45 PM

No, that is the official, SE is in the tp2 projects. Its the same thing as official but with more eye candy. It adds the folder organization and custom task bar.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilpharaoh2003 (Post 1731113)
sorry to sound like a complete noob but whats SE i downloaded the latest one from the website official mighty rom 5-1-10 is that the same thing or r we talking about two different roms?

Wesley762 05-02-2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeroDan (Post 1730969)
Does anyone have a ss of this exact cab on FF? I want battery percentage, but I love the thin, sleek taskbar...

Here ya go.

http://i44.tinypic.com/jh4ieo.png

Wunder 05-02-2010 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wunder (Post 1730106)
I'm on Full Force and loving it, if only my caller id screen worked in landscape. as it is now, if I have my phone in landscape (say, in the car) the caller id screen willl not appear

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kliptik (Post 1730110)
Last I heard 6.5.5 doesn't support landscape dialer... or incoming call screen... I would love a fix too if anyone has one...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobaltikus (Post 1730586)
No Caller ID in Full Force

Anyone else experiencing that?

I got about 5 ot 6 calls while using Full Force and each time I couldn't tell who was calling until I answered. Luckily it wasn't anyone I wanted to avoid...

I almost choked on my wheaties finding this out. All the time I waste on PPCG I'd never heard that about 6.5.x. And people still use it?? I'm in landscape a ton (car mount) so obviously 6.5.x isn't for me. Too bad, SE here I come!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tech (Post 1730547)
any one having issues on gps getting lock takes like 5 mins to lock on ff and se rom

Yesterday after using Quick GPS, google maps locked my location 3 miles away from where I was, and wouldn't update as I moved...

Quote:

Originally Posted by MordyT (Post 1730553)
Attention Sprint Users!
I know, you want your sprint TV and Nav tabs back. In fact, some of you installed Vin's cab and broke manila. Well, Vin was kind enough to fix it for mikes ROM...

This cab also installs the TV and nav program. Special Thanks to Vin for everything! All I did was test and post.

So, find a vin post, thank it, enjoy!

You do not need to uninstall your current copies of sprint nav + tv, this will overwrite them....

The first cab I modified so it had the icons I like (look mightyish - gadget1 made them) and made proper shortcuts, the second is the original cab he made and sent to me that installed and works. My modified copy should work fine, but it is untested...for now...

Here is the link to Vins rom, pop in and hit the thanks for him!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=106231

Can these new tabs be moved around like the others?

MightyMike 05-02-2010 03:58 PM

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/838; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

17k to go :)

Wesley762 05-02-2010 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1731134)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/838; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

17k to go :)

That's got to give you warm fuzzy's inside. Early Congrats on it.