PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

Wesley762 05-02-2010 11:23 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1731627)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/838; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

so no dice on a dusk clock eh.... u guys r no help :(

Does this Help?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544422

Crucial 05-02-2010 11:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crucial (Post 1731646)
i have the new text notification on the lower slider on even if i delete all my texts i have the "FlyersTweakedSprintArcsoft(threaded) 5.2.12.62" cab installed and it started doing this when i received a MMS

thanks

found a cab that fixes the stuck icon, so nevermind.

so which is best to use for MMS on sprint??

JasonFieldz 05-02-2010 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonFieldz (Post 1731589)
Thanks will try that right now - and see what happens - will post back shortly!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaworthen (Post 1731581)
Exact same problem here with SE. I sync with Exchange as well. What I found finally worked was to decrease the number of weeks of calendar and emails synced. Leads me to believe that it is a corrupted record in Outlook that is causing the problem. Try decreasing sync periods and see what works.

Thanks =D> - I have everything installed, and exchange setup to syhnc past week of emails and past week of calendar... I would like to sync ALL of email, but I am afraid that if I do that it will crash...

MM, is there anyway you could look into this issue? It seems that maybe exchange/outlook is a key problem here. If I knew how to script my reinstall of everything then I would play more with it, but I have yet to learn how to do that.... other than this small issue these roms are AWESOME!!! THANKS MM!!!

flyers2114 05-02-2010 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smjhays (Post 1731354)
Ok, my MR - SE Battery Life Testimonial!!

So, left the house at 12PM today (unplugged as we left) and just got back (7:15PM) and battery is down to only 90%, w00t!!

Had Lotus Notes Traveler (direct push corp e-mail) running, gmail sync every 15 mins, about 30 mins of Opera time, about one hour of Slacker streaming, and took two 30 sec cam vids.

I didn't believe my eyes, so did a soft reset, and sure enough was still 90%.

P.S. CleanRAM doesn't like this new ROM, screen gets frozen every once (scheduled run) in a while and requires a reset. Don't think I need it anyways, my Mem Usage stays very low!!

Clean ram works for me....set it to level3 and go to Menu/advancedGui/ enable htc sense....it will take a little longer....but it works and gets ya like 12-20mb back

Quote:

Originally Posted by faceoff101 (Post 1731629)
Do i have to disable htc messaging while using? FlyersTweakedSprintArcsoft(threaded) 5.2.12.62

what is the difference between the threaded and non threaded version?

No disabling.....one is threaded and the other is not threaded...both have gif support, max slides increased to 15 and max recipients 100......also both are 10mb size limit

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crucial (Post 1731646)
i have the new text notification on the lower slider on even if i delete all my texts i have the "FlyersTweakedSprintArcsoft(threaded) 5.2.12.62" cab installed and it started doing this when i received a MMS

thanks

The cab does not cause this....many are using it.....this is a random issue that most have seen....like you found...fixunreadcount usually fixes it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crucial (Post 1731664)
found a cab that fixes the stuck icon, so nevermind.

so which is best to use for MMS on sprint??

Either will work for Sprint....

tjELITE 05-02-2010 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1731627)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/838; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

so no dice on a dusk clock eh.... u guys r no help :(

If I knew how I would...sorry Mike...:(:(

flyers2114 05-02-2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1731675)
If I knew how I would...sorry Mike...:(:(

Where is darren..........he will def have one!

9394888 05-02-2010 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon (Post 1730594)
only in my dreams, I spend way too much money on my car and my computer >_<

Lum Tech Watch for Cookie's Home Tab

Now on to finishing my landscape lock screen and getting both versions cabbed up :twisted:

I think the original Orange is best. Is it possible to make the lume image intensify as the night gets later (darker)?

JokeZony0u 05-03-2010 12:00 AM

so for the FF beta guys out there, I'm away from home and can't flash to the official FF, but is there a major need to? Or is the beta gonna be just as good?

PropagandaX 05-03-2010 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jshaas2 (Post 1731481)
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))
di

this is a 6.5.x rom and functions as one.

if you want regular start menu, run the official or SE build.

I know that, just commenting on the missing start menu on the bottom, much easier to hit with thumb.

sykoticazndragon 05-03-2010 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JokeZony0u (Post 1731695)
so for the FF beta guys out there, I'm away from home and can't flash to the official FF, but is there a major need to? Or is the beta gonna be just as good?

I haven't seen any major differences between the beta and the FF release, but it is always recommended to flash the official release.