PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

sfld 05-03-2010 03:33 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

On the FF rom, how do people get their weather to show up next to hte home screen clock. Is that with c00kies? Or is that by default?

MightyMike 05-03-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfld (Post 1732723)
On the FF rom, how do people get their weather to show up next to hte home screen clock. Is that with c00kies? Or is that by default?

That is cookie's hometab :)

MordyT 05-03-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwdaniels23 (Post 1731941)
I hope this has not already been asked.... Is Full Force compressed or uncompressed?

I believe all roms are uncompressed
Quote:

Originally Posted by homerandabe69 (Post 1731949)
does anyone else have a lack of audio when playing video files using htc album? i need to find out if this is just my problem or if this is on everyone's phone.

custom taskbar?
Quote:

Originally Posted by youngpro83 (Post 1732192)
Also to add to Flyers...which TV and NAV tab did you use? Morty said that the one he modded up has not been tested, but the one VIN has fixed up has and should work. I too have added those tabs back, but I used VIN's cab and I do not get those errors.

The ones I modded are not all that different. We are talking about changing icons, locations, etc. Nothing that should not stop it from working. I think his issue has to do with being on FF not SE or OF..
P.S. they are not uninstallable from what I was told...

sfld 05-03-2010 03:45 PM

I downloaded cookies hometab and cht editor, but it just shows a clock and nothing next to it, even when i go thru all the templates by editing it, maybe my location needs to be enabled inorder for the weather to show up

DaveTN 05-03-2010 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MordyT (Post 1732737)
I believe all roms are uncompressed

custom taskbar?

The ones I modded are not all that different. We are talking about changing icons, locations, etc. Nothing that should not stop it from working. I think his issue has to do with being on FF not SE or OF..
P.S. they are not uninstallable from what I was told...

I was able to uninstall them and change to Vins cab and all is working now..although the initial problem did not show until a day later, so I'll let y'all know if its working tomorrow.

David

amcq10 05-03-2010 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfld (Post 1732745)
I downloaded cookies hometab and cht editor, but it just shows a clock and nothing next to it, even when i go thru all the templates by editing it, maybe my location needs to be enabled inorder for the weather to show up

Most definitely... gotta see weather on the "normal" clock before the side-by-side clock will show the same thing.

sfld 05-03-2010 03:59 PM

I got weather on the weather tab, but on the main screen i still cant get it to come up next to the clock? any input guys?

sfld 05-03-2010 04:00 PM

Im getting the clouds scrolling all over the screen, but i want the actual weather info right next to the clock like how it is on the ss shot of the FF rom

sfld 05-03-2010 04:01 PM

disregard that last post i got it

toddpedersen 05-03-2010 04:02 PM

What does it do?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hypeo (Post 1732650)
Just posted the new IMBd V.06 (final version) over at the windows mobile software forum. Here is the Cab.

Credit goes to Blade0rz from XDA for the cab.