PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

djelmonstruo 05-03-2010 12:10 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1731505)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/838; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

just remember... mightyrom was first to hit 1 million views as well in the touch pro 1 days =)

were all about breaking records!

long life to the KING=D>:notworthy::salute:

Wesley762 05-03-2010 12:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by PropagandaX (Post 1731701)
I know that, just commenting on the missing start menu on the bottom, much easier to hit with thumb.

Problem fixed with this attached cab, than you have the start button on the bottom.

chetqwerty 05-03-2010 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chetqwerty (Post 1730877)
And now for something completely different; obviously (i think) provisioning is automatic correct? why when you start the provisioning app it shows the green slider as on for telus? (im on verizon) everything works fine but thats odd to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1731072)
Didn't think I would ever see this question again especially with auto-prov....

Yeah Tj reading back now i see that there was a lot of discussion about this and how it might be confusing to everyone because there was no confirmation......:-k

Quote:

Originally Posted by jshaas2 (Post 1717379)
I totally agree...really nice feature and top-drawer programming.

I'm just saying on first boot I had no idea it ran. I guess the only problem that could happen is users will install provisioning on top of itself.

I'm not sure how hard it would be to have a "your device is auto provisioning", and i'm just saying most people are so used to provisioning their device, i believe they will anyways unless something is telling them it's auto provision, or the log updates, really and i mean really point this out.

just my 2cents. see what Mike thinks.

tjELITE 05-03-2010 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chetqwerty (Post 1731727)
Yeah Tj reading back now i see that there was a lot of discussion about this and how it might be confusing to everyone because there was no confirmation......:-k

I meant the question about the Provision Program in the ROM showing TELUS selected....its set to that by default...the only thing the program does is install which ever prov cab you choose....dunno why people go back and look...especially if your carrier name is on the home screen...I actually enjoy the auto-prov. to me it makes Mikes ROMs seamless...just wish I knew how they figured out which carrier to auto-prov...I am guessing it has something to do with the way the device id's itself but I dunno...

I guess if ziggy or Mike would like to throw out there 2 cents...it would be interesting to know exactly how it works...because its amazing....:headbang:

gabbythe1 05-03-2010 12:43 AM

Hi all,
does anyone have a working Taskbar for the SE Version please?
Thanks for any suggestions.

faceoff101 05-03-2010 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyers2114 (Post 1731674)
Clean ram works for me....set it to level3 and go to Menu/advancedGui/ enable htc sense....it will take a little longer....but it works and gets ya like 12-20mb back

No disabling.....one is threaded and the other is not threaded...both have gif support, max slides increased to 15 and max recipients 100......also both are 10mb size limit

The cab does not cause this....many are using it.....this is a random issue that most have seen....like you found...fixunreadcount usually fixes it...

Either will work for Sprint....

When testing the threaded version of FlyersTweakedSprintArcsoft(threaded) 5.2.12.62 and sent some pics out to friends non have received my pictures why is this? do you have your own thread explaining how to make this work properly?

defiantone 05-03-2010 12:58 AM

Okay.. I have arcsoft working on FF.. my question is..when I receive a mms... the homescreen blinks.. it this the type of glitch that was mentioned before.
thanks

chetqwerty 05-03-2010 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1731744)
I meant the question about the Provision Program in the ROM showing TELUS selected....its set to that by default...the only thing the program does is install which ever prov cab you choose....dunno why people go back and look...especially if your carrier name is on the home screen...I actually enjoy the auto-prov. to me it makes Mikes ROMs seamless...just wish I knew how they figured out which carrier to auto-prov...I am guessing it has something to do with the way the device id's itself but I dunno...

I guess if ziggy or Mike would like to throw out there 2 cents...it would be interesting to know exactly how it works...because its amazing....:headbang:

Yeah, on the carrier name on the homescreen. I didnt even notice it before I installed MS3. From flashing so much i guess i have a routine I'm used to and Mike went and threw a monkey wrench in it! haha! What did screw me up and took a little time was the MMS issue. My routine again, installed imnuts cab out of habit (tried yours in the past, didn't work for me) and nothing was selectable in the MMS options tab, seemed like it was broken. So, does the provisioning also install MMS? I thought that i might have missed the memo on that too.:mrgreen:

faceoff101 05-03-2010 12:59 AM

nvm it works thanks

Eschelon 05-03-2010 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1731744)

It comes from a registry key that defines the carrier. Ziggy's program simply looks for that key to know which prov cab to install