PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

thisisallnew2me 05-13-2010 03:05 PM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

with this new rom, i cant seem to play ALL my mp3's or any avi's or mp4's. Can someone please help this noob out. i did a search but i couldn't come up with anything.

Wesley762 05-13-2010 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thisisallnew2me (Post 1750132)
with this new rom, i cant seem to play ALL my mp3's or any avi's or mp4's. Can someone please help this noob out. i did a search but i couldn't come up with anything.

What Program are you trying to use to play them? are they DRM protected?

thisisallnew2me 05-13-2010 03:20 PM

i'm using the "media player" that comes standard with the rom. i read somewhere to try tcmp or coreplayer. will that help? if so can someone direct me to the links to these cabs? they're not drm protected.

tjELITE 05-13-2010 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khalidabuu (Post 1750100)
Gotta step away from my favorite rom for a while the SOD is killing me i wish i knew exactly what causes it =(

Dunno how many people have to make it clear...SOD is not caused by the ROM...it is caused by different programs running in the background eating up processing power causing the screen to freeze up...

If you are having problems after a fresh flash then there is something more to your issue...

Quote:

Originally Posted by thisisallnew2me (Post 1750176)
i'm using the "media player" that comes standard with the rom. i read somewhere to try tcmp or coreplayer. will that help? if so can someone direct me to the links to these cabs? they're not drm protected.

TCMP and Coreplayer are great...dunno if it will solve the problem but they work fine...

Have you tried something called google?...

slicksave 05-13-2010 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1750211)
Dunno how many people have to make it clear...SOD is not caused by the ROM...it is caused by different programs running in the background eating up processing power causing the screen to freeze up...

If you are having problems after a fresh flash then there is something more to your issue...

TCMP and Coreplayer are great...dunno if it will solve the problem but they work fine...

thanks bro, going to give TCMP a try. since coreplayer costs 29.95 =(.

zeeyo987 05-13-2010 03:45 PM

hey is there anyway to make the phone and menu buttons smaller on mightyrom ff, thanks guys!

Wesley762 05-13-2010 03:50 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the reenforcement.

DaveTN 05-13-2010 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamp24 (Post 1749855)
Hey guys.. where can I download Full Force?

I'm sure this has been asked a lot.. but I searched and even tried clicking through tons of pages.. but as you all know this thread moves fast as hell. Please don't flame. :)

Try starting at the very first page. :study:

David

DaveTN 05-13-2010 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by signalsoldier (Post 1749874)
So I woke up this morning to a phone call and to my horror looked at my screen and it had a spider crack in it like a windshield......never dropped my phone or anything. I have no clue how and why its cracked. So I was within my 30 days and now Sprint is sending me a replacement phone. So the week and a half of tweaking (off and on) and research has to be done allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll over again starting tomorrow :( :(

Make sure you flash back to the stock ROM and relock it before you send the damaged one back. If not, you are gonna be out some $$ as they will more than likely void your replacement warranty.

David

slicksave 05-13-2010 04:56 PM

Quote:

hmm, i guess TCPMP no longer works? i took it off the first site i found on google, when i open up the file on my phone and install it, i get a message pop up that says it's crashed. guess to play an avi, i'd have to pay for coreplayer huh?