PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

tjELITE 05-25-2010 02:07 AM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incrediboy (Post 1772441)
$100?? Wow, damn expensive. It's one month salary in my country :)

Crazyness my Indonesian friend....

Quote:

Originally Posted by signalsoldier (Post 1772442)
Quick question......can somebody point me to the right place. I want to reload my phone back to out of the box stock. I have to return it for a warranty call so it needs to be stock again.

Go Here...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91940

signalsoldier 05-25-2010 02:08 AM

You rock thanks mate!

xicloe 05-25-2010 04:48 AM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

I never know that the sprint type can inject with dual cdma too, Verizon type is positive. And remember that two cdma carrier must in different bands !!!

ngerti yo mas iki ngmong apa :P

Exit24 05-25-2010 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MordyT (Post 1772116)
Sprint

So whats the difference between choosing Phone as Modem and Sprint?

ziggy471 05-25-2010 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vin255764 (Post 1772204)
3.You need to add radio in that folder (radio image should be named as ruu_signed.nbh).If you with sprint,then add latest sprint radio

If you're using the Task29 in post 6, you don't need the radio. Task29 requires something to be flashed, so I used the stock TP2 splash screen, not the radio, much quicker. I also packaged it like Mike does, so one executable file will run the RUU for you.

Z

Summit 05-25-2010 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesley762 (Post 1772038)
Well at least you do back up, I think that would save about half the issues people post on these forums if they did.

Flashed back to the 050110 ROM and SPB Backup Restore worked perfect. Only thing extra needed is Activesync wants to do a complete resync of everything, and for some reason Pocket Informant's category icons do not restore, must be redone manually - not a big deal.

toddpedersen 05-25-2010 08:22 AM

After installing the new ROM, did you run Quick GPS? That has always worked for me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by koolin (Post 1772331)
sorry for the long delay, been flashing back and forth and may24 stuff.

GPS seems dead, yet another reason for me to dump this thing.

Last ROM I was on 02102010 I SIM unlocked, not from the SPL unlockers but someone else (mobilein____ you know who ;)) as I was using with Rogers 2G, everything worked like a charm. Now I hadn't tried GPS for a bit so it may have been broken for a while but it was working on the last ROM (02102010) at some point.

So I have flashed back to it (02102010) and still no dice on the GPS, the other thing that seems to stopped working was the pulling of the voicemail number automatically for Rogers, it just keeps using my TELUS # as the number where as before it would switch when I switched modes (again broken on both ROMs now). So then I thought I would flash without the SIM in so the phone was not confused on auto provision as over the number of flashes it first comes up Rogers sometimes and TELUS some other times, I guess its whatever network responds first when in Global mode which seems to be the default when there is a SIM in. Still no dice without a SIM on either 02102010 or 05242010, so I am going to write it off as hardware broken, as I dont see how a ROM flash would do anything to the GPS. I have no idea on the VM access number being the TELUS # and the Rogers one not appearing.

Sigh just another reason to order an N1 now instead of holding out for the Triumph, been holding out using Rogers 2G on the TP2, but I think it maybe time.

GaryMcQ 05-25-2010 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Summit (Post 1772030)
Well . . . it didn't work. Tried both overwrite and not overwrite with SPB Backup restore on the 052410 Official ROM using my 050110 backup. Phone button doesn't work after restore and provisioning is screwed and can't be fixed. Gave it the good ol' American try anyway!

So, it did work to reflash your 05/01/10 ROM, then restore your back-up over it didn't it? Or did you just go ahead and rebuild the phone with 5/24/10 Official?

dsgabriel 05-25-2010 08:45 AM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdurst08 (Post 1770996)
I just noticed that I was having this problem. Starting a couple weeks ago. Is there something that I can do to fix it. I do have the autoupdate box checked. i have never had this problem before. I have not added anything lately as FF has been running awesome for me.
Anyone have any suggestions? I do use my QPS quite a bit, so its kinda annoying to have to check my qgps if i am not getting a lock..

Thanks for the Hard Work Mike! Still loving the ROM!

I have this issue with FF too - my GPS stopped working the other day, I thought it was a hardware problem from me dropping my phone one too many times. Turned out when I went into QuickGPS it showed expired. I was able to manually update and then GPS functionality was fine. Doing manual updates isn't the end of the world, but it would be nice to have this little bug squashed. :)

b4u2 05-25-2010 08:49 AM

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Anyone know how to make (Sprint TP2) think it has a SIM card in it? It seems a card is possibly needed to get certain browsers to work or it will throw an error "Radio is turned off". Thanks!