PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

purian23 04-11-2010 03:07 PM

Re: Threaded ArcSoft CABs

Quote:

Originally Posted by imnuts (Post 1693087)
To go with the other post, I've made threaded versions of the cabs posted a few pages back. I've also found settings for AT&T for MMS, so I've made an AT&T cab as well, though I don't know if it works or not. Doubt there are any AT&T people using MightyROM, but maybe someone is and will find the CAB useful. So, here are the threaded versions. Click Here if you want a non-threaded version.

I too want to jump in with Ziggy saying congrats on your Vip status. It is very well deserved and I want to personally thank you for all your support to MightyROM & this entire community. Great Job !

gratefultyler 04-11-2010 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purian23 (Post 1693299)
I too want to jump in with Ziggy saying congrats on your Vip status. It is very well deserved and I want to personally thank you for all your support to MightyROM & this entire community. Great Job !

I would also like to thank everyone involved with the creation, testing, FAQs, easily accessable CABs, and overall work that goes into such a perfect ROM. And congrats to imnutz. You deserve it and more.

However, I would also like to reiterate that people really need to start hitting the THANKS BUTTON more often. For instance, MortyTs unbelievable FAQ and precise flashing instructions as well as Purian, Eschelon, Ziggy, Santod, TJ's front page posts have been thanked an average of 50 times or less. Even Mike has only been thanked less than 600 times. THIS ROM HAS BEEN DOWNLOADED OVER 6100 TIMES AS OF TODAY! Those numbers just don't add up?!?! Please, give your thanks where thanks is due.

tjELITE 04-11-2010 03:52 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by gratefultyler (Post 1693324)
I would also like to thank everyone involved with the creation, testing, FAQs, easily accessable CABs, and overall work that goes into such a perfect ROM. And congrats to imnutz. You deserve it and more.

However, I would also like to reiterate that people really need to start hitting the THANKS BUTTON more often. For instance, MortyTs unbelievable FAQ and precise flashing instructions as well as Purian, Eschelon, Ziggy, Santod, TJ's front page posts have been thanked an average of 50 times or less. Even Mike has only been thanked less than 600 times. THIS ROM HAS BEEN DOWNLOADED OVER 6100 TIMES AS OF TODAY! Those numbers just don't add up?!?! Please, give your thanks where thanks is due.

Much appreciated man...when you love a ROM you would almost do anything for it....ANYTHING!! lol

-----------------

Also for everyone wondering my dialer has been once again revamped and the cab is working for it now so it should be up later today...check out the latest and FINAL screenshots below...

OR78 04-11-2010 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imnuts (Post 1693087)
To go with the other post, I've made threaded versions of the cabs posted a few pages back. I've also found settings for AT&T for MMS, so I've made an AT&T cab as well, though I don't know if it works or not. Doubt there are any AT&T people using MightyROM, but maybe someone is and will find the CAB useful. So, here are the threaded versions. Click Here if you want a non-threaded version.

Great job bud. Thanks for the stock version. Congrats on the new status!!! Well deserved!!=D>

subzero1313 04-11-2010 04:25 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Grats to Imnuts. Thank you for the hard work

ffkip911 04-11-2010 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1693347)
Much appreciated man...when you love a ROM you would almost do anything for it....ANYTHING!! lol

-----------------

Also for everyone wondering my dialer has been once again revamped and the cab is working for it now so it should be up later today...check out the latest and FINAL screenshots below...

yep, your dialers rock. Should we turn off manila, uninstall your previous, SR, install the new version, SR and start manila????
or just install on top of the old?

tjELITE 04-11-2010 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffkip911 (Post 1693426)
yep, your dialers rock. Should we turn off manila, uninstall your previous, SR, install the new version, SR and start manila????
or just install on top of the old?

Uninstall the old and in with the new when its released...:mrgreen:

twe90kid 04-11-2010 05:51 PM

can anyone export the reg or copying and paste the text that is in the outlook signature? I would like to have a copy of that.

should say something like "sent from sprint blah blah blah....."

tjELITE 04-11-2010 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twe90kid (Post 1693519)
can anyone export the reg or copying and paste the text that is in the outlook signature? I would like to have a copy of that.

It says "Sent from my HTC Touch Pro2"

razorloves 04-11-2010 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twe90kid (Post 1693519)

just to add to tj's post, the sprint stock rom puts this
Sent from my HTC Touch Pro2 on the Now Network from Sprint®