PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

deadwrong03 04-11-2010 06:39 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

having a bluetooth issue i noticed with the new rom on the last mighty rom 2.1 , and stock roms before, whenever i would have my bluetooth on and my earpiece connected whenever a incoming call would come in and i answered it it would already connect to my earpiece right after i answer

im noticing most of the time with incoming calls on this rom after i answer a call with the bluetooth still on the sounds goes to the phones earpiece instead of my bluetooth earpiece and i have to go to menu and go to use handsfree is anybody else experiencing this?

kobe4mvp 04-11-2010 06:46 PM

just a quick question. If I 'donate' to get the unlocker and I replaced my phone, do i have to 'donate' again to get my new phone unlock?

Mayonesa 04-11-2010 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kobe4mvp (Post 1693628)
just a quick question. If I 'donate' to get the unlocker and I replaced my phone, do i have to 'donate' again to get my new phone unlock?

wrong thread but no you shouldnt have too..... it says how to unlock a 2nd phone in the unlocker thread....

purian23 04-11-2010 06:48 PM

Through together a new sig all.. finally I will accept gratuity upon request!.. Never will you be expected.. Thanks soo much to Santod for throwing that sweet looking MightyROM Theme image together.!!

ziggy471 04-11-2010 06:48 PM

Re: Threaded ArcSoft CABs

Quote:

Originally Posted by gratefultyler (Post 1693324)
I would also like to thank everyone involved with the creation, testing, FAQs, easily accessable CABs, and overall work that goes into such a perfect ROM. And congrats to imnutz. You deserve it and more.

However, I would also like to reiterate that people really need to start hitting the THANKS BUTTON more often. For instance, MortyTs unbelievable FAQ and precise flashing instructions as well as Purian, Eschelon, Ziggy, Santod, TJ's front page posts have been thanked an average of 50 times or less. Even Mike has only been thanked less than 600 times. THIS ROM HAS BEEN DOWNLOADED OVER 6100 TIMES AS OF TODAY! Those numbers just don't add up?!?! Please, give your thanks where thanks is due.

Thanks, I, along with the others, appreciate that. If some of you haven't noticed, anytime that someone says we've done a good job, we try and hit thanks to that post too.

Z

furiousgtz 04-11-2010 07:13 PM

How do I fix this power button issue? I search few thread but nothing.

imnuts 04-11-2010 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by furiousgtz (Post 1693668)
How do I fix this power button issue? I search few thread but nothing.

What power button issue? My power button is working fine, and I'm assuming that everyone else has a working power button as well. If the top button is just doing suspend/resume, your end call button is likely the power button and to fix this, you need to provision your phone. If you have any email accounts setup, this will mess them up though.

MightyMike 04-11-2010 07:33 PM

Ziggy you punk. Get online

OR78 04-11-2010 07:52 PM

So demanding...sheesh...:evil4:

MightyMike 04-11-2010 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OR78 (Post 1693733)
So demanding...sheesh...:evil4:

Seriously... I sound like my users :twisted:

hehehehe.