PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

OR78 03-28-2010 06:34 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naveronski (Post 1666100)
My phone is giving me a bad error:

Code:

Internal Error
Code:

..\..\common\persistance\internal\winmfile.cpp:193
I'm not able to reflash my phone, and resets don't do anything.

Did you try flashing back to stock? If not, do so. The nand may have become corrupt. Try flashing back to stock before other troubleshoots are needed.

Naveronski 03-28-2010 06:49 PM

This was an error after doing the soft reset that follows provisioning to the latest MR.

I'm trying to reflash to stock via the SD card right now.

edit: Neither my nor my roommate's computer recognize my phone, so doing it from the SD card seems to be the only way.

crazyburner 03-28-2010 06:52 PM

Re: The Offical FAQ by MordyT Part 2

thanks i dont know what i did different but i tried it before and it did not work but this time maybe it worked because i did my over the air programming and it worked so i appreciate it i was going crazy trying to get it to work...i can send so hopefully i can receive i will let you know thanks a lot. :-)

boldaslove 03-28-2010 07:35 PM

Regular usage with Sense is so laggy, I don't know what's going on and if it's just me or anyone else-- there's often a 2-3 second delay when bringing up contact pages and hitting Back when it comes back to the home screen is lagged the same.

Also, when I have ended a phone call and it shows the dialer again with call history, it's always highlighting the second-to-the-top call. Anyone else?

Jaybell4444 03-28-2010 07:43 PM

Flashed Mighty Roms official rom and after installing my Dusk evo v.4.0 mod, Imnuts MMS cab, Metallac blue Transparent icons, all my sprint programs....The Rom is working sweeeeeeeet!!! No issue's at this time and I have to tell Mighty...You did it again dude! My hats off to you for a super Rom that's stable and fast. All I'm waiting for now is for PURIANS Blue Satin Theme to get rid of that ugly green color on the phone. This would set my phone to perfection to my liking.
Waiting on you PURIAN...I know that with you its only a matter of a short time!
Thanx to Mighty and Purian,... I now own a BADASS phone! :headbang:

MordyT 03-28-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwah (Post 1665219)
Thanks MordyT. I found that pesky paperclip! Perhaps you could clarify this in your FAQ on page 1?

I will. Thanks for the feedback!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaikou (Post 1665439)
I know this has probably been asked or is an insanely simple question to answer, but I've come up empty handed in finding an answer.

I installed Ziggy471's Start Menu mod and was wondering how to put newly installed programs into a specific folder? For example, I installed Pandora, but would like it to go in the multimedia folder instead of on it's own on the main menu.

Well here is your answer...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggy471 (Post 1665484)
You can either move the lnk files around in Windoes\Start Menu\Programs, or you can modify the cabs, check the first few posts, Mordy has a link to a thread all about it.
Z

I added it to the FAQ. I have a shortcut to the thread in the bottum of the third post under lastly...

Quote:

Originally Posted by crackofdawn (Post 1665558)
Does anyone know where I can find a pre Sense UI 2.5 version of MightyROM? I can't find any downloads on mightyrom.com except the current one. I upgraded from 1/10/2010 to 3/23/2010 and my phone became super unstable (TP2). I've had to hard reset it 4 times in 2 days and it reset itself once just sitting on a table (phone rebooted and was suddenly wiped out of nowhere). It's getting very tiresome rejoining it to my company's domain every single time it resets, I just want the stability back from the old version.

So hopefully someone knows where I can find the last pre 2.5 version!

I PM MightyMike, if he allows I will host a copy...
Quote:

Originally Posted by godslunatk (Post 1665724)

Thanked and added to the FAQ

P.S. FAQ updated.

steiny 03-28-2010 08:24 PM

Still running IMPACT and loving it...BUT having a bluetooth issue...just got a new car a few weeks ago with bluetooth and the system, which is windows CE based keeps giving me a "fatal error occurred" message and disconnects BT every 10 or 15 minutes, very annoying.

I had WAR (previous version, not current official) the first few days i had the car and no problems at all...sooooo, wondering if anyone thinks it's a good idea to replace the BT radio or software on IMPACT to see if that solves the prob and how do I do that, do I have to flash a new radio or is there a cab i can install? Thanks.

rtandon87 03-28-2010 09:32 PM

Whenever I get a text message or something, my phone wakes up and lets say it was in my pocket and I didn't notice, it could lead to unwanted behavior. Just wondering how are you preventing that? Are you using LockScreen, S2U2, some reg tweak?? suggestions please.

Eschelon 03-28-2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtandon87 (Post 1666479)
Whenever I get a text message or something, my phone wakes up and lets say it was in my pocket and I didn't notice, it could lead to unwanted behavior. Just wondering how are you preventing that? Are you using LockScreen, S2U2, some reg tweak?? suggestions please.

Some form of lockscreen is the only way to go on this. There is no regedit to kill this feature

aristowong 03-28-2010 09:39 PM

hi, i just flashed this rom and have noticed that opera cuts off some of the websites i visit, mainly gmail. i check my gmail using the browser and this new version seems to cut it off. any fizes for this issue?