PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

MBaughan 05-13-2010 05:08 PM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1748869)
Just talked with Juicy, he told me it's the HTC Desire...

(in reference to the HTC Triumph)

That's actually a pretty slick phone. If only it had a physical keyboard... I swear, if they put snapdragon + 512 RAM/512 ROM, Flash/5-8mp camera and a capactive screen in/onto a TP2 I think they would be sitting on a pile of money in no time.

razorloves 05-13-2010 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slicksave (Post 1750476)
hmm, i guess TCPMP no longer works? i took it off the first site i found on google, when i open up the file on my phone and install it, i get a message pop up that says it's crashed. guess to play an avi, i'd have to pay for coreplayer huh?

here's TCPMP that works on the TP2. It's finger friendly too.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=634951

arn24 05-13-2010 05:53 PM

This post moves so fast I'm sure nobody remembers the 'deleting emails from Gmail' problem I had (back around page 700?), but I discovered something interesting. If I scroll over to the email tab, flick to the email I want to delete, hit Menu/Delete Message, the email will just come back on the next Send/Recieve, but If I actually open the message (so that I'm not just looking at the '3D' version of the message but a full screen version) then hit Menu/Delete, the message does not come back.

Could there be a broken link between the two interfaces? It would be really nice to be able to delete the message without having to actually 'open' it.

Thanks to all who helped before (you were thanked!) and thanks in advance to whoever wants to help now.

Aaron

Wesley762 05-13-2010 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arn24 (Post 1750653)
This post moves so fast I'm sure nobody remembers the 'deleting emails from Gmail' problem I had (back around page 700?), but I discovered something interesting. If I scroll over to the email tab, flick to the email I want to delete, hit Menu/Delete Message, the email will just come back on the next Send/Recieve, but If I actually open the message (so that I'm not just looking at the '3D' version of the message but a full screen version) then hit Menu/Delete, the message does not come back.

Could there be a broken link between the two interfaces? It would be really nice to be able to delete the message without having to actually 'open' it.

Thanks to all who helped before (you were thanked!) and thanks in advance to whoever wants to help now.

Aaron

That would be nice to be able to delete from the sense tab and I don't think there is anything out there to do that but if there was I would defiantly be interested in that to.

arn24 05-13-2010 06:15 PM

So, it's not just me! :toothy7: Thought I'd screwed something up...

Aaron

hypeo 05-13-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesley762 (Post 1750691)
That would be nice to be able to delete from the sense tab and I don't think there is anything out there to do that but if there was I would defiantly be interested in that to.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arn24 (Post 1750702)
So, it's not just me! :toothy7: Thought I'd screwed something up...

Aaron

I don't have that problem either. When I delete something on my phone it deletes on my gmail account as well. Go to your Gmail account under settings on your computer and make sure that the forwarding settings are as they should be.

info[]box1 05-13-2010 06:59 PM

Razor I've been overlooking this thread...thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorloves (Post 1750548)
here's TCPMP that works on the TP2. It's finger friendly too.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=634951

Kane3162 05-13-2010 07:01 PM

yeah those with SOD issues... its not the ROM/Radio/PRI/PRL or anything like that (though the updates do help), when a program is using close to 100% CPU and doing disc access to both ROM/Internal Media and SD at the same time SOD's WILL HAPPEN!

I have been SOD less for almost 9 months now!

I was able to successfully recreate a scenario where a SOD occurred by installing the latest GAlarm (which i hit standby while in the middle of the install), it took 7min before it finally turned off then proceeded to do all the functions i had clicked/tried when it was "SOD"ing, also since the CPU is downclocked (not literally but figuratively)

a lovely program that would help this would be one that makes the CPU not downclock for 30+ sec after you hit the power button for "standby" (does it exist? dont know... i know a no2chem tool was made to do this on the mogul... but since hes basically dead/left the WM world... well ill just leave it at that) that would allow whatever program thats eating cycles/r-w to finish before it goes into complete standby

bdurst08 05-13-2010 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arn24 (Post 1750653)

Aaron

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesley762 (Post 1750691)

Yeah, I have had that same issue as well. It wasn't a major thing for me but it would definately be nice.

mawst95 05-13-2010 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kane3162 (Post 1750836)
yeah those with SOD issues... its not the ROM/Radio/PRI/PRL or anything like that (though the updates do help), when a program is using close to 100% CPU and doing disc access to both ROM/Internal Media and SD at the same time SOD's WILL HAPPEN!

I have been SOD less for almost 9 months now!

I was able to successfully recreate a scenario where a SOD occurred by installing the latest GAlarm (which i hit standby while in the middle of the install), it took 7min before it finally turned off then proceeded to do all the functions i had clicked/tried when it was "SOD"ing, also since the CPU is downclocked (not literally but figuratively)

a lovely program that would help this would be one that makes the CPU not downclock for 30+ sec after you hit the power button for "standby" (does it exist? dont know... i know a no2chem tool was made to do this on the mogul... but since hes basically dead/left the WM world... well ill just leave it at that) that would allow whatever program thats eating cycles/r-w to finish before it goes into complete standby

Great observation and explanation. My experience as well exactly!