PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

Kane3162 05-12-2010 01:50 PM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:

Originally Posted by hypeo (Post 1747631)
Also, Have you guys seen this press release from Microsoft??? Office 2010 has been released and is a free upgrade for Win 6.5 users!!

Read on.... http://www.engadget.com/2010/05/12/o...nmo-6-5-users/

was just reading this, its too bad the BETA is cooked in... (not saying you cant install it... because you can... but that it will take a new ROM to get the new version pre-baked)

hypeo 05-12-2010 01:50 PM

I'm sure mighty will adjust that for us!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kane3162 (Post 1747636)
was just reading this, its too bad the BETA is cooked in...

tjELITE 05-12-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTC Touch-Pro (Post 1747622)
Great - thanks for the help that worked! Now, the other half of my issue, which has me scratching my head... I am unable to simply swipe over to the quick apps page like before (it has been removed) and select "All Programs" to browse all the software and programs/apps on my phone - how do I get back to that nice-and-neat all programs list?

That would be the program tab...in order to do that you would have to find the files for the tab(somewhere on ppcgeeks) then edit select files to get it to correctly work with MightyROM...

OR

Click the start button and be happy like me....:cheers:

HTC Touch-Pro 05-12-2010 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1747664)
That would be the program tab...in order to do that you would have to find the files for the tab(somewhere on ppcgeeks) then edit select files to get it to correctly work with MightyROM...

OR

Click the start button and be happy like me....:cheers:

Yeah the program tab worked flawlessly through every last revision in recent memory, until the most current release where I can no longer find it. When I hit the start button, I still can't locate all my programs, little things like Audio Booster and locating newly installed apps/software has been driving me crazy. Maybe I'm missing something simply, I tried clicking on Tools and that only brought up a few other programs. I just miss that scrollable list of all the installed programs on the phone, I don't even need the tab from the home screen, but that "All Programs" page would be nice

tjELITE 05-12-2010 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTC Touch-Pro (Post 1747671)
Yeah the program tab worked flawlessly through every last revision in recent memory, until the most current release where I can no longer find it. When I hit the start button, I still can't locate all my programs, little things like Audio Booster and locating newly installed apps/software has been driving me crazy. Maybe I'm missing something simply, I tried clicking on Tools and that only brought up a few other programs. I just miss that scrollable list of all the installed programs on the phone, I don't even need the tab from the home screen, but that "All Programs" page would be nice

The program tab hasn't been on MightyROM since the Sense 2.1 ROM yo...

As for not finding programs...I personally use ziggy's organized start menu that brings back the Mighty Start Menu icons...this works great to keep organized...any and all new installed programs should show up at the bottom of the start menu, unless the cab was set up to install into a certain folder...

willyjay 05-12-2010 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTC Touch-Pro (Post 1747671)

I kind of miss that button/feature also. However, all the programs are in the start menu page, some within certain folders. For instance, audio booster is in my multimedia folder (using ziggy's rearrange MM start menu cab).

EDIT: Yep, what TJ said above...lol

miketab 05-12-2010 02:21 PM

is there a way to stop automatic landscape of email when device is turned, cannot find the option on the rom.

tjELITE 05-12-2010 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willyjay (Post 1747686)
I kind of miss that button/feature also. However, all the programs are in the start menu page, some within certain folders. For instance, audio booster is in my multimedia folder (using ziggy's rearrange MM start menu cab).

lol...don't worry somewhere down the posts someone else will reply as well and it will be long over...I am proud you went back to edit your post...at least some peeps know what the buttons for...but then who doesn't like reading 3 posts with a sentence each going as follows...

Hey guys I can't get "such and such" working - post 1

It always works on "such and such" ROM - post 2

Wait I got it thanks anyway - post 3

Quote:

Originally Posted by miketab (Post 1747696)
is there a way to stop automatic landscape of email when device is turned, cannot find the option on the rom.

Why would you not want your email to show up landscape when your in landscape mode?#-o

HTC Touch-Pro 05-12-2010 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1747680)
The program tab hasn't been on MightyROM since the Sense 2.1 ROM yo...

As for not finding programs...I personally use ziggy's organized start menu that brings back the Mighty Start Menu icons...this works great to keep organized...any and all new installed programs should show up at the bottom of the start menu, unless the cab was set up to install into a certain folder...

Quote:

Originally Posted by willyjay (Post 1747686)

I did an entire forum search for Ziggy's Organized Start Menu and this is what popped up: Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Sounds like this will be the easiest fix for what I'm looking to accomplish, I will keep searching and maybe simply try "Ziggy" but in the mean time if anyone has the .cab handy I would be extremely appreciative, thanks! :)

tjELITE 05-12-2010 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTC Touch-Pro (Post 1747724)
I did an entire forum search for Ziggy's Organized Start Menu and this is what popped up: Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Sounds like this will be the easiest fix for what I'm looking to accomplish, I will keep searching and maybe simply try "Ziggy" but in the mean time if anyone has the .cab handy I would be extremely appreciative, thanks! :)

First Page of posts...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...68&postcount=6