PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

abednego 05-12-2010 01:37 AM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:

Originally Posted by abednego (Post 1744196)
Really odd. I installed FF when the ROM came out, after doing the flash dance... and just lastnight, my phone stopped working - so I did a soft reset. The phone didn't boot up properly and gave an odd "SIM CARD ERROR" - so I did another soft reset... then, after it reset, everything was cleared out :(

I didn't really have much installed. A few registry tweaks, CHT Editor, and BG4ALL Test.

So I re-copied PIM.VOL over for my contacts, and didn't change anything. Early this morning, my phone did a soft reset by itself when I was looking at my calendar... really odd.

I may just ditch FF and install the regular version ...

Has anyone else been having difficulties? Seems odd.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesley762 (Post 1744231)
Did it by chance give you a error code at all? Honestly it just sounds like a one of a kind random reset. I know it sucks happening but it is Windows Mobile lol.

Ok, I ditched Mighty Rom FF - and installed the regular setup lastnight due to the above problems. This morning, I finished setting everything up and installed imnuts Sprint ArcSoft MMS .... after it prompted for a restart, the ROM hung on the Mighy logo for about 5 minutes.

I did a soft reset, and it wouldn't boot up completely. It gave an error with FLYERS.CAB or something with a hex number after it. I wish I could describe the screen better... the background is the "default" start menu background (blurry with colors) and the error is in a little box towards the center of the screen. After another soft reset, my phone just cleared all its memory :(

Not sure what the cause of it is. I didn't have that much installed. I am NOT installing CHT Editor and BG4ALL ... as much as I want to :( I feel that they might be the cause of all of this. Not sure why it wouldn't be compatible, or even if its the problem ...

MordyT 05-12-2010 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abednego (Post 1746946)
Ok, I ditched Mighty Rom FF - and installed the regular setup lastnight due to the above problems. This morning, I finished setting everything up and installed imnuts Sprint ArcSoft MMS .... after it prompted for a restart, the ROM hung on the Mighy logo for about 5 minutes.

I did a soft reset, and it wouldn't boot up completely. It gave an error with FLYERS.CAB or something with a hex number after it. I wish I could describe the screen better... the background is the "default" start menu background (blurry with colors) and the error is in a little box towards the center of the screen. After another soft reset, my phone just cleared all its memory :(

Not sure what the cause of it is. I didn't have that much installed. I am NOT installing CHT Editor and BG4ALL ... as much as I want to :( I feel that they might be the cause of all of this. Not sure why it wouldn't be compatible, or even if its the problem ...

try an imnuts arcsoft cab... 4th post of this thread....
EDIT: First, can you show a screenshot?
Second what HSPL are you on?

abednego 05-12-2010 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MordyT (Post 1746954)
try an imnuts arcsoft cab... 4th post of this thread....
EDIT: First, can you show a screenshot?
Second what HSPL are you on?

Hey MordyT,

Now that I see your name, maybe it was a CAB with MordyT_###.cab in the error, instead... I can't exactly remember. And I'm only able to get screenshots with my phone working properly synced to My Mobiler :(

As far as the imnuts cab, thats the one I tried: imnuts Sprint ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.45 20100206.cab

And I am using the HSPL: RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3_100HSPL.zip

blkhwkz 05-12-2010 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abednego (Post 1746968)
Hey MordyT,

Now that I see your name, maybe it was a CAB with MordyT_###.cab in the error, instead... I can't exactly remember. And I'm only able to get screenshots with my phone working properly synced to My Mobiler :(

As far as the imnuts cab, thats the one I tried: imnuts Sprint ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.45 20100206.cab

I am running imnuts Sprint ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.62.cab with no issues at all. Can grab it off this post: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2526

Incrediboy 05-12-2010 03:55 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1746922)
Actually I have that taskbar and have edited it before with the arrow image...however I have something else in the works...err well I have it cabbed and its sitting there but I haven't released it...theres a screenshot below...it involves the DNinja Android and Desire taskbars....

Please gimme your creation. TIA

bteljuice 05-12-2010 05:52 AM

Since we all love Screenies, thought I'd share mine.

I wanted to thank the following people who worked behind the scene and made this possible.

Mighty Mike- For the Amazing and fast rom.
Japper- For the cabs and kept pushing me to update from 2.1 to 2.5
johncmolyneux and CookieMonster-for CHTtab and CHTEditor.
Eschelon- for his cabs in post #5
Franwella- For the clock mod

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...6&d=1273657016
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...5&d=1273657016

Lyman1 05-12-2010 08:05 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1746922)
Actually I have that taskbar and have edited it before with the arrow image...however I have something else in the works...err well I have it cabbed and its sitting there but I haven't released it...theres a screenshot below...it involves the DNinja Android and Desire taskbars....

tjELITE,

This is "exactly" what I'm waiting for in a taskbar.

Thank you for all the work that your doing for us all.

All the Best!

flyers2114 05-12-2010 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abednego (Post 1746968)
Hey MordyT,

Myself and others are using my tweaked cab....both versions....I have never seen that error nor has anyone reported it to me.....

Exit24 05-12-2010 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blkhwkz (Post 1744692)
When you go into drafts, open the message and press send like any other text.....

Here, this is what it loos like when a message fails to send and gets put into the drafts folder. There is no option to send.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/i...SendButton.png

toddpedersen 05-12-2010 11:37 AM

I too have that same issue with SE.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 (Post 1747336)
Weird issue after flashing this rom. When I try to download any file using Opera I can not see all my folders in the root of my sd card, so I can not download a file to the folder I want. Instead I get a few of the folders to choose from and it shows my program files folder and all the sub folders in the programs folder. So the only folders it shows are Other, nano downloads, and program files and program files sub folders?
See the screenshots I have attached of the opera download gui, and the root of my sd card to show the folders i do have there. I tried formatting the card with no luck. anybody else see this issue?