PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

Wesley762 05-11-2010 10:44 PM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:

Originally Posted by purian23 (Post 1746584)
Still testing guys.. its not wanting to cooperate with me atm lol.

I am sure you can beat it into submission.

tjbahri 05-11-2010 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purian23 (Post 1746584)
Still testing guys.. its not wanting to cooperate with me atm lol.

You can do iiiiiiit:mrgreen:

insight3fl 05-11-2010 10:49 PM

Some one commented recently about not being able to download music from the Sprint Music store. I am sure this is likely due to the Digital Rights Management (DRM) issues with cooked roms. This is really a disappointment for many of us who rely upon downloads of protected content for both work and play. I wish someone would come up with a work around for this problem with any of the great roms including these examples of Mikes excellent work here on Mighty Rom.

purian23 05-11-2010 10:54 PM

More work on this tomorrow guys, I dont like releasing when i'm not happy enough yet :(

chagersc 05-11-2010 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purian23 (Post 1746695)
More work on this tomorrow guys, I dont like releasing when i'm not happy enough yet :(

its all good brotha. take your time!!

Wesley762 05-11-2010 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insight3fl (Post 1746688)
Some one commented recently about not being able to download music from the Sprint Music store. I am sure this is likely due to the Digital Rights Management (DRM) issues with cooked roms. This is really a disappointment for many of us who rely upon downloads of protected content for both work and play. I wish someone would come up with a work around for this problem with any of the great roms including these examples of Mikes excellent work here on Mighty Rom.

Am I the last one that just buy's the actual CD and just download it DRM free? not picking on you at all just curious.

HTC Touch-Pro 05-11-2010 11:17 PM

Maybe I am missing something super obvious... but this new MightyROM with the updated sense and quick icons on the home screen leaves me unable to find programs or edit/remove the home screen list of apps... ?

Wesley762 05-11-2010 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTC Touch-Pro (Post 1746752)
Maybe I am missing something super obvious... but this new MightyROM with the updated sense and quick icons on the home screen leaves me unable to find programs or edit/remove the home screen list of apps... ?

Have you clicked the menu button on the bottom than click edit quick links? that lets you remove and add Icons. at least I think that's what your asking.

Incrediboy 05-12-2010 12:46 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1745070)
Considering the talk time of the Touch Pro 2...even I am impressed with your battery life my friend...you sure you aren't plugging in sometime during the day...

I will look at it....

MightyROM is a CDMA ROM...thus the reason its in the CDMA TP2 Upgrades Section...I would suggest looking over at xda-developers.com for some GSM ROMs that may work better for you...

A little more info please...

I got Dark Ninja Desire taskbar from this thread. i use ur fix for 3G icon without arrows beneath. But after installing ur fix, no change. I wanna get rid of the small arrows and get the full 3G icons like the other taskbar. I attach the taskbar I use. TIA

tjELITE 05-12-2010 01:13 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Incrediboy (Post 1746898)
I got Dark Ninja Desire taskbar from this thread. i use ur fix for 3G icon without arrows beneath. But after installing ur fix, no change. I wanna get rid of the small arrows and get the full 3G icons like the other taskbar. I attach the taskbar I use. TIA

Actually I have that taskbar and have edited it before with the arrow image...however I have something else in the works...err well I have it cabbed and its sitting there but I haven't released it...theres a screenshot below...it involves the DNinja Android and Desire taskbars....