PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

hypeo 05-02-2010 02:50 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

you can use Cookies Home tab editor, Just go to the first page and find it there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfld (Post 1731023)
is there anyway i can get the 1 missed call thing to show up on the main screen? like instead of calendar?

Do i need to do any provisions for sprint or is that automatic now?

NeroDan 05-02-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jshaas2 (Post 1731042)
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Cookie Home Tab will do what you want in regards to missed calls.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfld (Post 1731044)
anyone know of a cab to get missed calls on the main screen?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=625483

leanne 05-02-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thestick00 (Post 1731033)
Thanks for the update. Which version of the theme did you install? Want to make sure I get the right one. Thanks.

uncompressed - wvga

flyers2114 05-02-2010 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leanne (Post 1731049)
uncompressed - vga

LeAnne I do not use the GTX theme...but curious as to why you are using the VGA version as opposed to WVGA version.....I seen you had problems....that may be why....unless there is something I am missing....:mrgreen:

sfld 05-02-2010 02:57 PM

There is a cab that i saw in the energy thread that lets you play music while the screen is off, i wonder if anyone has tried it on this official release? or is there a tweak specific to the mighty rom

lilpharaoh2003 05-02-2010 03:01 PM

question: does the newest mighty rom not supposed to have folders in the start menu as opposed to those in the past? and is provisioning automatic now cause everytime i try to install it says can not remove previous something or other?

Sapo2112 05-02-2010 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by union122 (Post 1730748)
Hey, what about a blue battery indicator TjElite.. to match the notification.. ? thanks for all the great mods. and i am on SE.. best ROM.. period

+1.....

hypeo 05-02-2010 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfld (Post 1731059)
There is a cab that i saw in the energy thread that lets you play music while the screen is off, i wonder if anyone has tried it on this official release? or is there a tweak specific to the mighty rom

What do you mean play music with screen off?? I'm running SE and it plays music with my screen off.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilpharaoh2003 (Post 1731066)
question: does the newest mighty rom not supposed to have folders in the start menu as opposed to those in the past? and is provisioning automatic now cause everytime i try to install it says can not remove previous something or other?

There is a cab here somewhere that let's you put back the folders. SE already has this incorporated so you might want to give this a try!

tjELITE 05-02-2010 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by union122 (Post 1730748)
Hey, what about a blue battery indicator TjElite.. to match the notification.. ? thanks for all the great mods. and i am on SE.. best ROM.. period

Hehehe....I am guessing you want the battery meter blue instead of green right?...if I get some time today which is likely I will make it happen...if thats what you wanted...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kane3162 (Post 1730606)
Quote: Originally Posted by gabbythe1
Hi all,
I like the SE version. However, has anyone noticed the icons in the taskbar are rather small or am I being the only to experience that? Is there any way I may make them bigger? Other than that I`ll say the ROM is working beautifully.
Thanks Mike for another great release.

I am glad Im not the only one.... either the taskbar is smaller or the icons are smaller... or both... but OF is much better

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n...oney/stock.png Stock Icon || http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n...oney/ninja.png Ninja Icon

They are the same size just the text is different size...

Quote:

Originally Posted by gambit07 (Post 1730851)
Great rom mighty, but can someone please post up on the front page that we are using htc messaging again? I installed the arcsoft cab and messed everything up, tried fixing it a couple different ways but nothing I did got mms working so I had to hard reset. Just thought you should let people know about the switch since the last couple roms had it taken out. Also the way to get mms working needs to be posted too. I believe for vzw you have to change it to http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-VZW-MDN=<your ten-digit phone number>

Wait what...dude what ROM are you on and what have you been doing the past couple months or so...the HTC Messaging that is on the ROM now is VERY different to the HTC Messaging that was disabled...the way I see them the one on our phone now is v2.1, and the one that was disabled would be v2.5....all you need to do is install the correct Arcsoft and your done....

Whatever your on I need some man...

Quote:

Originally Posted by chetqwerty (Post 1730877)
And now for something completely different; obviously (i think) provisioning is automatic correct? why when you start the provisioning app it shows the green slider as on for telus? (im on verizon) everything works fine but thats odd to me.

Didn't think I would ever see this question again especially with auto-prov....

Quote:

Originally Posted by OR78 (Post 1730959)
This is an issue that pertains to how your device is identified by the site. With custom ROM's your device is not recognized by some websites. When this happens it will not show flash pages. This has been an ongoing deal. For example, mobile MSN has a videos section, on Sprint stock ROM, the video section is supported, on Custom ROM, it is not.
It is likely not related to the Opera build but rather the custom User Agent that Sprint uses so that it's websites recognize that you are on their network. Here is a look at the default HTC User Agent:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Opera\Prefs\User Prefs]
"Custom User-Agent"="Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1)"

Here is Sprint's:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Opera\Prefs\User Prefs]
"Custom User-Agent"="Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380"

Hope this helps somewhat.

If they are uncomfortable with the Registry you can always go to the Opera Browser and type opera:config and mod it that way as well under the User Pref section...

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfld (Post 1731023)
is there anyway i can get the 1 missed call thing to show up on the main screen? like instead of calendar?

Do i need to do any provisions for sprint or is that automatic now?

Try Cookies Home Tab....it has what your looking for...just remember to install the CHT Editor as well...

willyjay 05-02-2010 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilpharaoh2003 (Post 1731066)

Here's the post