PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

zeeyo987 05-02-2010 01:05 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

cool gtx theme is awesome, but it shows 2/1/10 as the last update am i right? and also which version did you guys install i did the cfc uncompressed wvga last time and it totally messed things up, thanks!

leanne 05-02-2010 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeeyo987 (Post 1730893)
cool gtx theme is awesome, but it shows 2/1/10 as the last update am i right? and also which version did you guys install i did the cfc uncompressed wvga last time and it totally messed things up, thanks!

Did you follow the link I posted? It links to the new version that is compatible with cht 1.7.1.... And I am currently installing the uncompressed version....

kirstein 05-02-2010 01:17 PM

Anyone else having problems with flash based pages in the included version of Opera? A few pages that worked on the stock Sprint 6.5 ROM don't work on this one. Either they all updated their pages or there's an issue with the version of Opera included on FF.

dolanz 05-02-2010 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leanne (Post 1730883)
Just so you guys know, the new GTX theme is available....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=666636

Any1 tried GTX theme on FF yet?

Edit: Same issues with last official MM rom
freeze on SMS tab~ ARGH!!!

leanne 05-02-2010 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dolanz (Post 1730910)
Any1 tried GTX theme on FF yet?

Just installed it,

So far, there is some weirdness... i have a text message from someone I don't know that I cannot delete. once I click on the message in the inbox, my phone freezees.... i am going to try a couple of things and see what happens. will report back in a bit.

leanne 05-02-2010 01:36 PM

i'm gonna hard reset and try installing gtx on a clean install and see what happens..

Same crap even with clean install. Wonder what is causing the problems.....

hypeo 05-02-2010 01:40 PM

your brave!

Quote:

Originally Posted by leanne (Post 1730939)
i'm gonna hard reset and try installing gtx on a clean install and see what happens..

dolanz 05-02-2010 01:40 PM

GTX Theme has that SMS issue with MM Rom and Sprint rom..
Too bad its a sexy theme and we cnt use it on this sexy ROM!! ^.^;

OR78 05-02-2010 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirstein (Post 1730908)
Anyone else having problems with flash based pages in the included version of Opera? A few pages that worked on the stock Sprint 6.5 ROM don't work on this one. Either they all updated their pages or there's an issue with the version of Opera included on FF.

This is an issue that pertains to how your device is identified by the site. With custom ROM's your device is not recognized by some websites. When this happens it will not show flash pages. This has been an ongoing deal. For example, mobile MSN has a videos section, on Sprint stock ROM, the video section is supported, on Custom ROM, it is not.
It is likely not related to the Opera build but rather the custom User Agent that Sprint uses so that it's websites recognize that you are on their network. Here is a look at the default HTC User Agent:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Opera\Prefs\User Prefs]
"Custom User-Agent"="Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1)"

Here is Sprint's:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Opera\Prefs\User Prefs]
"Custom User-Agent"="Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380"

Hope this helps somewhat.

NeroDan 05-02-2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesley762 (Post 1730830)
Try this,

Attached: Dark Ninja Desire Taskbar V3 WM6.5.x (Battery %).cab

Does anyone have a ss of this exact cab on FF? I want battery percentage, but I love the thin, sleek taskbar...