PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

MightyMike 05-02-2010 10:42 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:

Originally Posted by rileyd5 (Post 1730718)
2nd that. lol. who's your racehorse down the stretch Mike? I think I know the answer but figured what the heck.:)

Since my team is too busy on the back 9, i'm cheering for my bro's team which would be the red wings :)

Riley 05-02-2010 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1730720)
Since my team is too busy on the back 9, i'm cheering for my bro's team which would be the red wings :)

yep, that's what I thought. watched them against San Jose in game 1. Should be a really tough series.

info[]box1 05-02-2010 10:49 AM

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

THIS ROM IS RUNNING REMARKABLY....

bsmoove386 05-02-2010 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyers2114 (Post 1730705)
Cookie lock could be the issue.....do not change any settings in lock and run it.....it is a known issue and cookie is going to be updated soon...

Either way you like....

i already had the cookies lock disable because it was causing stability issues on othr roms..but i just remembered i had sod issues on the previous rom when i didn even use cookies so its something i keep installing from my storage card

union122 05-02-2010 11:07 AM

Hey, what about a blue battery indicator TjElite.. to match the notification.. ? thanks for all the great mods. and i am on SE.. best ROM.. period

flyers2114 05-02-2010 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsmoove386 (Post 1730736)
i already had the cookies lock disable because it was causing stability issues on othr roms..but i just remembered i had sod issues on the previous rom when i didn even use cookies so its something i keep installing from my storage card

I was more less referring to the freezes and such for cookie.....but SOD has its own mind....check to make sure you have the latest hspl....then I would run Task29....then re-flash and see how it goes....some games can cause issues also...but all trial and error when it comes to SOD.....gl

black ice 05-02-2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kane3162 (Post 1730606)
Quote: Originally Posted by gabbythe1
Hi all,
I like the SE version. However, has anyone noticed the icons in the taskbar are rather small or am I being the only to experience that? Is there any way I may make them bigger? Other than that I`ll say the ROM is working beautifully.
Thanks Mike for another great release.

I am glad Im not the only one.... either the taskbar is smaller or the icons are smaller... or both... but OF is much better

Tried them all, the OF is what I was looking for, stock and snappy....thanks again MM!

dfrailey 05-02-2010 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dfrailey (Post 1729574)
Anyone know how to get an HTC SIP working with no arrows on SE or FF (without using Swype).

TIA...

Bump...

Surely somebody else as pursued this!? (Particularly if you've used another ROM or kitchen that had the Ezinput 2.1 package with noarrows [e.g. the cursor arrows that use a half an inch of valuable screen real estate!].)

BTW -- raising the PP to 24 with SE sure makes a nice improvement in overall responsiveness with CHT loaded.

Wesley762 05-02-2010 12:13 PM

a little off topic but wanted to share this, was over on XDA and found a cab that install almost all the transparent mods for all the tabs. installed it on FF and is great, saves me from installing like 8 different cabs its just rolled all together.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=654711

Ph33zy 05-02-2010 12:16 PM

Anyway to get battery percentages on FF like in SE?