PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

MordyT 05-11-2010 10:36 AM

Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:

Originally Posted by slash007
Is it impossible to disable rotation in manilla so that I can stop missing calls, or is it so simple that people laugh when they read my posts? This issue is driving me crazy as I miss call after call. I would really, really appreciate any info on how to disable rotation, even if I have to give up all rotation. Thanks in advance.

1) Delete the gsensor dll -no more roatations at all...
2) Registry has a list of stuff not to rotate...
3)magnets causeing this? Lose the magnetic case...
4) Maybe "disableslidewakeup cab" would stop it...maybe...

Masterface7 05-11-2010 10:38 AM

Re: Disabling landscape in Manila

Quote:

Originally Posted by slash007 (Post 1745270)
Is it impossible to disable rotation in manilla so that I can stop missing calls, or is it so simple that people laugh when they read my posts? This issue is driving me crazy as I miss call after call. I would really, really appreciate any info on how to disable rotation, even if I have to give up all rotation. Thanks in advance.

I have a guess, under HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\
there is a key called "EnableLandscape" maybe try changing the value to false?
not sure if it will work but it is worth a shot.

slash007 05-11-2010 10:40 AM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Thanks for your post Mordy, I will give those suggestions a try.

darnelhouston 05-11-2010 10:57 AM

is anyone having problems with RSS Hub in the latest rom? i can't "search online for channels"
it get an an error message

bteljuice 05-11-2010 12:12 PM

can anyone please help me on how to remove the background of the taskbar and the below buttons.
http://lookpic.com/i/321/kXtKaK37.png

Just like this, the taskbar and the bottom bar dont have backgrounds

jdog_12345 05-11-2010 12:30 PM

When downloading in Opera Mobile 9.7 I cannot see all my folders. For example I cannot see my folder called PPC Software on the SD card. For some reason it is only looking at some of my folders and the even weirder thing is that Opera is looking inside some of the folders. Here is how my folders are set up on my sd card...
\Bing
\iGO8 (and there are several sub folders inside here)
\Garmin (and there are several sub folders inside here)
\PPC Software

When I go to download a file I don't see the PPC Software folder but the weird thing is that I see the iGO8 folders and all the subfolders inside the iGO8 folder. I never had this problem before. I did the flash dance (stock and then hard reset and then this ROM and then hard reset) but I cannot seem to figure out why I cannot download to my normal folder.

Can anyone give me some guidance here? Thanks.

djhcmd 05-11-2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darnelhouston (Post 1745322)
is anyone having problems with RSS Hub in the latest rom? i can't "search online for channels"
it get an an error message

I just tried to search and had no problems...it didn't find anything though. Why dont you just search it from your desktop and type the http manually then use sashimi to copy the file that holds this data automatically next time so you never have to fool with this again?

DaveTN 05-11-2010 12:45 PM

[QUOTE=MordyT;1745290]Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

3)magnets causeing this? Lose the magnetic case...

Think you may be onto something there Mordy.

I've been having a similar problem. If I have my TP in my pocket and get a call, I can answer it no problem. If I have my phone in my belt holster - with a magnetic flap - I get the screen rotation issue and can't see my phone screen.

However, I CAN answer my phone simply by hitting the left hard key (answer).

I also put my TP into my holster with the screen facing away from the magnet. Battery side to the magnet.

David

jdog_12345 05-11-2010 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdog_12345 (Post 1745510)
When downloading in Opera Mobile 9.7 I cannot see all my folders. For example I cannot see my folder called PPC Software on the SD card. For some reason it is only looking at some of my folders and the even weirder thing is that Opera is looking inside some of the folders. Here is how my folders are set up on my sd card...
\Bing
\iGO8 (and there are several sub folders inside here)
\Garmin (and there are several sub folders inside here)
\PPC Software

When I go to download a file I don't see the PPC Software folder but the weird thing is that I see the iGO8 folders and all the subfolders inside the iGO8 folder. I never had this problem before. I did the flash dance (stock and then hard reset and then this ROM and then hard reset) but I cannot seem to figure out why I cannot download to my normal folder.

Can anyone give me some guidance here? Thanks.

Can someone upload their opera config file for me? I think it is called opera.ini but I am not 100% sure.

jstn76rs 05-11-2010 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bteljuice (Post 1745478)
can anyone please help me on how to remove the background of the taskbar and the below buttons.
http://lookpic.com/i/321/kXtKaK37.png

Just like this, the taskbar and the bottom bar dont have backgrounds

I think they are using HDWalls. Just do a search for it and you should find it. Santod also has a walkthrough that work good.