PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

Jayhawkpride12 05-10-2010 10:11 PM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

May sound dumb but if you disassemble the touch pro 2, does it void warranty? and how can they?

Kane3162 05-10-2010 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesley762 (Post 1744555)
didn't you post in this tread several pages back and than make a new tread on it? I have read all of them and it looks like they have hit everything that I think is out there to fix your problem. sounds like it's about time to take it to the service center.

i told him to make a separate thread to not muddle up the MR thread anymore then it already is, dont harp on him for that

blkhwkz 05-10-2010 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exit24 (Post 1744398)
The problem I have is that if a sms fails to send it goes to drafts... but there is no way to get it out of drafts. There is no button to "resend" in drafts, and I can't move the message to the outbox because it gives me an error stating that messages can't be moved between folders.

Is there anyway to have a failed message automatically re-send?

When you go into drafts, open the message and press send like any other text.....

echap10613 05-10-2010 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdurst08 (Post 1743697)
Yeah I have this problem as well running FF. i actually had the same problem w/ Impact when I was running that. I havent seen any fixes yet. I resorted to using Palringo now for my facebook chat, I would also like to know if this is an issue w/ 6.5.5 or if there is a fix?

the newest realease of fim does in fact work on 6.55 roms. I instaled the cab and it works. I got the cab on xda under the fim. pm if you would like me to send you the cab don't know how to post it on ppc.

Kliptik 05-10-2010 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kern417 (Post 1743993)
what kind of power saving tweaks do you have installed? i can't for the life of me get over 24 hrs of battery life with GTX Sense installed

I just have the backlight set to dim after 10 seconds, and then off after 1 minute.

I'm usually...
Texting ALL day
Several phone calls (15-30 mins)
Constant Data running
Twitter update every 1 hour
Weather update every 1 hour
FB update every 2 hours
2 Email accounts send/receive every 1 hour
about 30 mins of Opera browsing

All that is between 6AM and 6PM and i dont usually drop below 60-70% battery...

Also, GTX Sense shouldn't make a difference on battery life.

Incrediboy 05-10-2010 11:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1744401)
Hey guys thought I would throw out something I just put together...

For anyone that has Resco File Explorer, I have created a skin that works well with the Blackout theme from purian...screenshot and cab below...

Enjoy...:thumbright:

Nice work. Could u use the icons from droid theme which I got from xda-dev? I attach the file. TIA

YnYng 05-10-2010 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kliptik (Post 1744810)
I just have the backlight set to dim after 10 seconds, and then off after 1 minute.

I'm usually...
Texting ALL day
Several phone calls (15-30 mins)
Constant Data running
Twitter update every 1 hour
Weather update every 1 hour
FB update every 2 hours
2 Email accounts send/receive every 1 hour
about 30 mins of Opera browsing

All that is between 6AM and 6PM and i dont usually drop below 60-70% battery...

Also, GTX Sense shouldn't make a difference on battery life.

thats pretty beast dude, what Rom r u runnin? FF, SE or Official?

Incrediboy 05-11-2010 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kane3162 (Post 1743786)
TBQH, anyone who HASNT tried the Official Sprint WM6.5 rom should at least flash it for its PRL/PRI/Radio/Profile updates at least initially, then use task29 from then on...

but thats my own thoughts on the matter...

Or I rephrase it, one'd better download the latest radio only (and not the whole ROM which is huge) which u use the radio together with TASK29. After flashing the radio only using TASK29, resume with flashing one of MightyROM

Kane3162 05-11-2010 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incrediboy (Post 1744865)
Or I rephrase it, one'd better download the latest radio only (and not the whole ROM which is huge) which u use the radio together with TASK29. After flashing the radio only using TASK29, resume with flashing one of MightyROM

meh, to each his own, im not for sure what the PRI actually does (besides the definitions i have found on google) but 4G (SMV) voice codex works alot better (besides the fact it doesnt work with the Airave because Sprint/Samsung are cheap basterds), since the flash to OfficialSprint6.5 and then to MR I haven't dropped a call using the SMV codec yet...

Incrediboy 05-11-2010 12:52 AM

Hi everyone.
Is it true that the OF doesn't have MMS support? Which cab should I install in order to have MMS support in GSM mode? I'm using GSM in my country, Indonesia. TIA