PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

jshaas2 05-12-2010 02:34 PM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Try page 1...

miketab 05-12-2010 02:35 PM

Why would you not want your email to show up landscape when your in landscape mode?#-o[/QUOTE]
while reading long emails if I change my position the email changes to landscape and go automatically to the beginning of the email.

tjELITE 05-12-2010 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miketab (Post 1747729)
while reading long emails if I change my position the email changes to landscape and go automatically to the beginning of the email.

Hehehehe...I can see that getting annoying...

I have 2 suggestions...

1) Look in MordyT's FAQ on the first page...I think he just added a link about the Gsensor and how to add and remove programs from the auto rotate...

2) Be as still as possible...:grin:

arn24 05-12-2010 02:43 PM

One more thing to figure out on this ROM; Gmail seems to be working properly, except when I delete a message, then send/recieve again, they all come back. What don't I have set correctly?

Thanks. Loving my first ROM upgrade!

Aaron

lttrogen 05-12-2010 02:48 PM

After installing a update for the new MightyRom, my device will boot up then get past the "Touch Pro 2" screen, show the MightyRom flash, then when windows trys to boot up the device will turn off then reboot its self.

Tried other ROM's and the same result, my device does have HardSPL. In order to install any ROM's now i have to boot in to the loader screen.

Please Advise.

Sprint Touch Pro 2 CDMA

****previous mightyrom worked just fine****

MordyT 05-12-2010 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abednego (Post 1746968)
Hey MordyT,

Now that I see your name, maybe it was a CAB with MordyT_###.cab in the error, instead... I can't exactly remember. And I'm only able to get screenshots with my phone working properly synced to My Mobiler :(

As far as the imnuts cab, thats the one I tried: imnuts Sprint ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.45 20100206.cab

And I am using the HSPL: RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3_100HSPL.zip

I don't make arcsoft cabs for the public. So unless it was a taskbar, or one of the 12 cabs I redid the shortcuts on (and icons), I doubt it.

miketab 05-12-2010 03:05 PM

mordy, is there a cab to stop auto rotate on emails ?

Wesley762 05-12-2010 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTC Touch-Pro (Post 1747622)
Great - thanks for the help that worked! Now, the other half of my issue, which has me scratching my head... I am unable to simply swipe over to the quick apps page like before (it has been removed) and select "All Programs" to browse all the software and programs/apps on my phone - how do I get back to that nice-and-neat all programs list?

Do you have Co0kies Home tab installed? I am not sure that is what you are looking for but if you haven't tried it I would Highly suggest it. link below

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...98&postcount=4

Sprints700wx 05-12-2010 03:29 PM

Installed this ROM after everyone prasiing it and iMust say im inpressed. Its very smooth and light on memory usage.

Only thing is im suprised it didnt come already loaded with Cookie Tab

tjELITE 05-12-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arn24 (Post 1747747)
One more thing to figure out on this ROM; Gmail seems to be working properly, except when I delete a message, then send/recieve again, they all come back. What don't I have set correctly?

Thanks. Loving my first ROM upgrade!

Aaron

Look in the Gmail settings...it should have a selection that deletes from server which would delete from the Google server...thus removing it completely

Quote:

Originally Posted by MordyT (Post 1747763)
I don't make arcsoft cabs for the public. So unless it was a taskbar, or one of the 12 cabs I redid the shortcuts on (and icons), I doubt it.

HAHAHA Mordy...lol....sorry...:D

Its not his cabs he does good work...its probably something else...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sprints700wx (Post 1747830)
Installed this ROM after everyone prasiing it and iMust say im inpressed. Its very smooth and light on memory usage.

Only thing is im suprised it didnt come already loaded with Cookie Tab

Bleh...and add extra stuff that some peeps don't want...Mike's ROM are here to give peeps a sleak ROM to add to it as they please...nothing extra cooked in to give each his own clean slate...

Just how Mike does it...personally I prefer this as extra's always can slow...plus if you choose to remove or the program is upgraded...it becomes obsolete over and over...