PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

sykoticazndragon 05-11-2010 04:41 PM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:

Originally Posted by hookahzorr (Post 1745914)
Question Im using ameba on FF and it works great however when i restart the phone i have to goi nto the ameba settings and and restart it is there a way i can have it start when i start my phone???

thanks

Maybe you can put a shortcut in the [windows\StartUp] folder and that should make it start whenever you restart your phone.

jonoball88 05-11-2010 06:48 PM

Im having problems having my phonebook and call history show up on my alpine indash navi. I have my phone paired up with the unit and i can make and receive calls perfectly fine but the area of the phonebook and call history is greyed out. Now this has worked of and on with some roms that i can access my contacts through the navi but now cant seem to get it to work! Im using the newest version on mightyrom if that helps.

now am i missing a setting on my phone or alpine unit? thanks for your help in advance!

- i will donate 10 bucks through paypal to whoever can help me!

chagersc 05-11-2010 06:58 PM

hey purian -

were their gonna be separate tsk's for ff?

the blackout ii theme is the sh*t man!! thank you!!!

IsmaelPR1 05-11-2010 07:17 PM

"New MMS" in Message Tab... is it possible to have?

Hey guys I was wondering if it was even possible to have an option in the Sense UI Message Tab for a New MMS under the Menu softkey? Or is that something that isn't possible?

Thanks in advance.

Exit24 05-11-2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blkhwkz (Post 1744692)
When you go into drafts, open the message and press send like any other text.....

I don't have that option, all I can do it "reply" ... there is no send button. I have a picture but I can't post it from my phone.

Wesley762 05-11-2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagersc (Post 1746311)
hey purian -

were their gonna be separate tsk's for ff?

the blackout ii theme is the sh*t man!! thank you!!!

The one he Released works just fine on FF. I am using it just fine on FF.

jstn76rs 05-11-2010 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1745974)
Look in Sounds & Notifications...make sure the Display Message on screen selection is not selected...and it should solve it...

I already have that unchecked and that stops the text from comming up in a little window at the bottom but it still wakes my screen up and gives me the 1 notification at the bottom on the text tab. Email does the same thing but doesn't turn on the screen.

chagersc 05-11-2010 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesley762 (Post 1746354)

Yeah me too. Its works beautifully, but he had said just to use the default tsk for now, and he would update later. Just bored and never saw an update.

digitaldust 05-11-2010 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesley762 (Post 1746354)

I thought he said to not use any of the TSK that comes with backout on the FF and just use the one comes with the mightyrom. I am too still waiting for TSK for the FF, I am using the black out theme but not the tsk.
I did not see the post above mine till after I posted mine, so I am sorry for the double post here.

DaveTN 05-11-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonoball88 (Post 1746293)
Im having problems having my phonebook and call history show up on my alpine indash navi. I have my phone paired up with the unit and i can make and receive calls perfectly fine but the area of the phonebook and call history is greyed out. Now this has worked of and on with some roms that i can access my contacts through the navi but now cant seem to get it to work! Im using the newest version on mightyrom if that helps.

now am i missing a setting on my phone or alpine unit? thanks for your help in advance!

- i will donate 10 bucks through paypal to whoever can help me!

I have a similar setup except my car stereo is a "carputer". I use a Samsung Q1U as my head unit and can control my phone through it.
Since there probably are not many settings that you can change on the Alpine unit, go into bluetooth settings on your phone. Slide over to the settings page and then tap on the "Wireless Controls" module.
From there go into bluetooth settings and tap on the tab that has the gears on it. Slide on down to advanced configurations and tap on serial ports to see whats in there.
Go on back up to add a device and tap on it. (make sure the alpine is in pairing mode). See if it picks up any new ports.
FWW, it looks like mike is not using the standard WM bluetooth manager and that may be where the problem lies.
Also, on my properties I have the folowing:
Stereo Audio
Hands Free
Bluetooth Serial Port (COM4)
Bluetooth Serial Port (COM3)

David