PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

thisisallnew2me 05-09-2010 10:00 PM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

i flashed the new updated MightyRom (official verison) and everything is fine, but i lost my led indicator light. when the phone was asleep i used to get green light when i got a text or an email, now it only lights up when i plug it in. i tried installing the mighty rom blinking light cab but it didn't do anything to the phone. help please?

i did a search but i couldnt find anything, but prob cuz i'm a total noob at it all.

purian23 05-09-2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thisisallnew2me (Post 1742805)
i flashed the new updated MightyRom (official verison) and everything is fine, but i lost my led indicator light. when the phone was asleep i used to get green light when i got a text or an email, now it only lights up when i plug it in. i tried installing the mighty rom blinking light cab but it didn't do anything to the phone. help please?

i did a search but i couldnt find anything, but prob cuz i'm a total noob at it all.

Did you go into Start/Settings/Sounds&Notifications.. you can mod all settings like that from there... just incase.

chetqwerty 05-10-2010 12:23 AM

Ok ive done some searching on this little problem and for some reason its not sinking in or my problem is different. All of a sudden my threaded text message order is swapped. That is, the latest person to text me (or email me) appears at the bottom of the screen (used to appear at the top, which i like) and if i select a threaded conversation all the time stamps are correct and the latest message appears at the bottom a usual (which i like). Only the order of conversations related to time received has flip flopped. Am i being clear? Why all of a sudden would it flip and any way to get it unflipped? Thanks

xTSFx 05-10-2010 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chetqwerty (Post 1742968)
Ok ive done some searching on this little problem and for some reason its not sinking in or my problem is different. All of a sudden my threaded text message order is swapped. That is, the latest person to text me (or email me) appears at the bottom of the screen (used to appear at the top, which i like) and if i select a threaded conversation all the time stamps are correct and the latest message appears at the bottom a usual (which i like). Only the order of conversations related to time received has flip flopped. Am i being clear? Why all of a sudden would it flip and any way to get it unflipped? Thanks

Go to your texts and at the top right it should say recieved. Click the option and select received in the drop downbox again.

RED_RAIN 05-10-2010 01:36 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:

Originally Posted by RED_RAIN (Post 1733873)
Anyone use Handmark Pocket Express (news application) with FF ROM Version? I have used this on all MightyRom's in the past. I've noticed with the latest, everything works fine except once you open a story, it lags and then once it is opened, once you scroll it gets extremely slow and unresponsive.

Anyone else test and verify? I do have my ROM pretty fully loaded but not too much different than what I've had in past MightRom's.

Bump, anyone? Thanks

insight3fl 05-10-2010 09:39 AM

are there any Remote Desktop users here? If so, does anyone know how to enlaege the view like in windows 6.0?

thanks

savaytse66 05-10-2010 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insight3fl (Post 1743261)
are there any Remote Desktop users here? If so, does anyone know how to enlaege the view like in windows 6.0?

I was just wondering this myself last night. Hitting the Full Screen soft key only makes the remote desktop slightly larger. It leaves the bars on the sides like watching 4:3 television on a 16:9 screen. It's not a big deal to me since I'm usually only connected for a short time to do trivial tasks, but the extra screen area would sometimes be helpful.

thisisallnew2me 05-10-2010 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purian23 (Post 1742828)
Did you go into Start/Settings/Sounds&Notifications.. you can mod all settings like that from there... just incase.

i did...but there are no setting for led light, just for "sounds" and "notification" but in notifciation it only has settings for RING TYPE or RING TYPE.

is there something i'm missing?

slash007 05-10-2010 11:03 AM

I absolutely love Mighty Rom SE, but I'm still missing alot of calls because the phone rotates when I take it out of the holster to answer a call. Is there a way to disable rotating on manilla? I have seen different options, but none specific to manilla. I would sacrifice all rotation if I had to, as answering calls is the most important to me. Any help would be extremely appreciated. Thanks.

ltmcgill 05-10-2010 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savaytse66 (Post 1743303)
I was just wondering this myself last night. Hitting the Full Screen soft key only makes the remote desktop slightly larger. It leaves the bars on the sides like watching 4:3 television on a 16:9 screen. It's not a big deal to me since I'm usually only connected for a short time to do trivial tasks, but the extra screen area would sometimes be helpful.

Under Remote Desktop Options make sure you check the boxes for "Full Screen" and "Fit Remote Desktop To Screen" then before hitting Connect slide open the keyboard and put the phone in landscape mode. Then when you connect it will use the full screen.