PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

PhantomApolyon 03-24-2010 03:21 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCHEVYHEVN (Post 1656517)
What are your animation levels set to? Mine works pretty good. It's not lagging but is a little slower than stock. But, you can only expect so much since it was designed to run on the HD2.

When I used to use it, I kept it set to "optimized" and it did lag noticeably more than stock.

That being said, I dont want/need the mod, I just want my damn calendar link on the home tab to show things 7 days in advance :D

Tink 03-24-2010 03:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon (Post 1656673)
When I used to use it, I kept it set to "optimized" and it did lag noticeably more than stock.

That being said, I dont want/need the mod, I just want my damn calendar link on the home tab to show things 7 days in advance

Hey bud, try the cab I attached: (for the life of me, I can't remember where I got it though :disgust:) ...it's a reg edit that I threw together as a cab.... if it doesn't work, let us know and we'll try something else! :-)

MordyT 03-24-2010 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggy471 (Post 1655552)
I just updated the Start Menu cab with new icons for FDC TaskMan and Regedit, and fixed the G-Sensor icon reg settings, thanks MordyT and tjElite. There is also an update cab for those who already have it installed.

Z

I got to let you all know that gadget1 made those icons that are now used. I just got the icons from him and senty them to ziggy.
So thanks gadget1!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dojey (Post 1656306)
HTC Audio Player freezing

Setup
· MightyROM
· bug noted on initial ROM with no additional changes
· currently have register edits from MightyMike wiki
· currently have additional cabs installed from MightyMike wiki
· 4Gb songs stored on SD card with album photos

Issue
After playing two songs or so, the music player will freeze and no longer play songs. The only way to work around this is to go to another Manila tab and then back to the music one. Of note is that my screen goes off after a minute... when I go back on, the album art shows the previous song (not the one it froze on) - though I'm not sure if it's just because it hasn't had a chance to update.

Anybody else seeing this?

You got thanked for providing as much info as possible. hopefully others take a hint...

oZo 03-24-2010 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTC_TP (Post 1653300)
Check HERE for a variation.

Thanks, but I meant the Manila Start menu, like the one that is an option for the MightyROM. See through background, 4 or 5 x whatever, like the pages in Co0kie Tabs.
It has the nice feature of closing, as well as opening, when the Start button is pushed. You click on each icon and add the programs you want, again like Co0kie Tabs (Hell, maybe he made it). The version that worked on Sense 2.1 doesn't work on 2.5
Thanks, the one you linked to is the one I am using for now.
=D>

crashdau 03-24-2010 03:43 PM

Has anyone experienced this on a call? The Keypad and END CALL buttons are not displayed correctly...
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...creenShot1.png

PhantomApolyon 03-24-2010 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yvettejudd (Post 1656701)
Hey bud, try the cab I attached: (for the life of me, I can't remember where I got it though :disgust:) ...it's a reg edit that I threw together as a cab.... if it doesn't work, let us know and we'll try something else! :-)

I really appreciate you trying to help!

However.......still nothing displaying, and my next appt is sat.

If we can fix the home screen display, we can fix the lock screen because the cookie mod made the lock screen work 7 days in advance as well as the home tab link so I assume the lock screen just carries over from the home tab link.

EDIT: tested again after hard reset and no mods, still no go.

MordyT 03-24-2010 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashdau (Post 1656742)
Has anyone experienced this on a call? The Keypad and END CALL buttons are not displayed correctly...
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...creenShot1.png

Nope. And I am willing to bet that it is caused by the blackout theme you installed....since that was for the old mightyrom

Olghb 03-24-2010 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkeller59er (Post 1656538)
Try having it so it doesnt require authentication. I know on one of my old accounts i use to have I had to have it so it doesnt require it.

I fix the email problem. For some crazy reason it will not let me use my username for the account it have to be the name I registered the account with. that means when i send a email they will see my real name and not my user name.

Speed_419 03-24-2010 03:53 PM

I hope that Mighty Mike was able to show the girl in the first post his "Mighty ROM!!" She is smoking...
Speed...

crashdau 03-24-2010 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MordyT (Post 1656752)
Nope. And I am willing to bet that it is caused by the blackout theme you installed....since that was for the old mightyrom

Don't have Blackout Theme installed, though I do have the Blue Satin R3Born installed. Maybe I'll uninstall it and see if that makes the difference.